AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE RETRO THREAD

Since the Penny Foams are fully covered in my favorite color (royal blue), I'll probably prefer them over these. However, pictures will validate mydecision.

there all purple w/ black sole.
anybody see the 1/2 cent yet?
wink.gif

Gotta see pics don't want to imagine something knowing Nike messes up 85% of the time nowadays.....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Will we ever see a white-based Foamposite One colorway? If they ever released an White Foam with clear blue soles, I swear I would buy 15 pairs.
Did Nike ever retro the white foams?

Man someone PM BP asap. Lets get some real PS variations on this shoe now, maybe we can still have an effect on what they pick.

i hope they make the foams purple with the black sole just so i ai'nt gotta buy two pairs of eggplants

I really wish we could just get the other colorways of the foamposite pros, and the white and black total air foamposite max(my favorite shoe), but whatevercolor foams come out i will pick them up but thats just me.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Will we ever see a white-based Foamposite One colorway? If they ever released an White Foam with clear blue soles, I swear I would buy 15 pairs.

eek.gif

^^ had that exact reaction.

co-sign that also.......man o man.....if that ever happened.....
grin.gif
happy.gif

The cactus hurt my soul to the point where I can't even be excited about these. If the samples released, I would have OD'd just like I did with thepennys. Just give us the volts or the all black pros with the clear sole(might be my fav. shoe ever)

Back
Top Bottom