Air Force 180 High (No Pump) Retro (With Official Pics)

Anyone know where I can find the Air Force 180 Mid in Emerald size 12 DS?

Anyone know where I can find the Air Force 180 Mid in Emerald size 12 DS?

scan ftl.com, finishline, or the everlasting ebay. You can pick the emerald color way for super cheap. i wear a 12 as well and got them for $49.99 ds.

Last edited:
scan ftl.com, finishline, or the everlasting ebay. You can pick the emerald color way for super cheap. i wear a 12 as well and got them for $49.99 ds.
Ive tried all of the standard sites including Amazon, Nike.com and Eastbay. No such luck yet. Where did you get them for $49?

Last edited:
Ive tried all of the standard sites including Amazon, Nike.com and Eastbay. No such luck yet. Where did you get them for $49?

Finishline!!! (employee discount) Once they went on sale i snagged them up. I just looked on ebay for you and the prices are ridiculous. smh. $159.99- up. wth? :x

Finishline!!! (employee discount) Once they went on sale i snagged them up. I just looked on ebay for you and the prices are ridiculous. smh. $159.99- up. wth?
sick.gif
Exactly. No size 12 DS anywhere. A few 13 but I dont wear that size. Plus they are all expensive. I was hoping maybe some non-chain store might have them somewhere but Im not sure where else to look. Kix-Files wants them for $189 shipped from China. lol. FlightClubNY doesnt have them either. Maybe they are at a Nike Outlet.. who knows.

Last edited:
Exactly. No size 12 DS anywhere. A few 13 but I dont wear that size. Plus they are all expensive. I was hoping maybe some non-chain store might have them somewhere but Im not sure where else to look. Kix-Files wants them for $189 shipped from China. lol. FlightClubNY doesnt have them either. Maybe they are at a Nike Outlet.. who knows.

Idk if you did already but try checking your local shoe spots. They might be hidden and on a sale rack somewhere. Doesn't hurt to try. :nerd:

Wow. just saw that these are out now. Very nice, hope they come down in price soon

Back
Top Bottom