Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

I remember when the black colorway was retroed in 2000. They sold out everywhere around my way.

2007 retro was a solid release.

These should def get a proper retro. All OG colorways should return.

That ‘07 drop, I just happen to walk into a FTL on release day. Saw them up on the wall and nearly jumped out of my skin. Got scared when the employee was taking a while in the back, came back out front with no box. She asked her mngr, they still hadn’t even put them on the inventory racks. Were still in the shipping boxes.

That ‘07 drop, I just happen to walk into a FTL on release day. Saw them up on the wall and nearly jumped out of my skin. Got scared when the employee was taking a while in the back, came back out front with no box. She asked her mngr, they still hadn’t even put them on the inventory racks. Were still in the shipping boxes.
When the 07 dropped, as soon as I saw them on display, I got them. That was back when classic nike basketball retros used to sell out extremely fast with no release dates lol. I would definitely get a pair again if they re-release

07...swoosh prices...good times :lol:. I actually still have the 07s, I beat my 01s into the ground until they had a hole in the left pinky. I wore the 07s last summer and crumble city...and I have the perfect compliment to them too. I'm sad. Maybe I'll walk around the house in them before they completely rip apart.

I thought these dropped in 2006 not 07?

I have this release still looking icey but sold my second DS pair during the pandemic for about $400.

This sneaker is way overdue for a release. In the meantime, I'm wearing those bogus one's that came out in 2013.

Godzillas were def in September of 07. I got 2 pairs of those. I think the Air Force Max was 06. I need to check the production tag, I just put them away and I'm too lazy to look again lol.

They released in 07..and you also see the heartbeeak...I waited too long to start wearing them. Might just fix that part, but idk, they're goners ☹️....

20221124_130044.jpg
20221124_130100.jpg
20221124_130125.jpg

Way overdue… not sure why some retros get a every 5/6 year treatment and others 10, been searching ebay for these consistently

I have the 2013 Fab 5s DS in storage...hope it's still in tact now.

Those were snugged, needed a 1/2 sz up.

I don't think the midsole will crumble, the uppers may come un-glued.

If you use a suede cleaner on the upper you're not apply much pressure anyway. Clean the uppers and these are ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom