Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a pair from the bay for $230.00 shipped. If you negotiate with some sellers you will get these at a decent price. I usually don't pay that much over retail but i made a exception for these, plus i live in Michigan so there was no chance copping these at the outlet. Any new OG Jordan colorway with Nike Air on it, Im all over it...

^^^^^^^
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Smh what do y'all not get?

You cannot sell, buy or trade in here.

This. Some dudes just won't learn.

for those still lookin..............put it in the Buy/Sell section pls and thank you!!! I have been following this thread for a while now and I would be disappointed if it was locked cuz some ppl just ignore the rules...........keep it movin

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Why is everyone getting on 160 for? Does dissing him make you feel better, honestly if he had info and didn't want to share I don't blame him. I didn't share info until I made sure I had my pair first. So I don't blame him cause the minute he lets that go the outlet will be flooded with people buying up all the sizes and when he gets there it will be sold out.
good looks dude
i dont even resell the good stuff anymore on niketalk 

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Hey memphissfinest
Did you end up getting a pair of these?
I am curious.

NOPE DIDN'T RELEASE ANYWHERE NEAR ME AT ANY OUTLETS.

PEOPLE I PUT ON TO COP AND GRAB ME A PAIR ACTUALLY SCREWED ME OVER.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Hey memphissfinest
Did you end up getting a pair of these?
I am curious.

NOPE DIDN'T RELEASE ANYWHERE NEAR ME AT ANY OUTLETS.

PEOPLE I PUT ON TO COP AND GRAB ME A PAIR ACTUALLY SCREWED ME OVER.
30t6p3b.gif

thats just dirty.......

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

how is it fairer though? If i am second in line and some kid comes hella late and he gets his number called and I dont, then thats unfair....since I would have put in the work and time, you know?

whats wrong with my wristband idea?
wristband once you get into the line is better.  So suckas can't come up and bring their whole posse while they have a bum save their spot.  I've been to an Obey sample sale where they give you a ticket in the order you lined up and won't even let you in without that ticket.  I remember some dude trying to pay my cousin to for his spot in line.  He got the $20 from the dude but since he didn't have the ticket (which they passed out before he bought his spot) they didn't let him inside the wherehouse lol

What do you guys think about creating lists at these kind of events? I showed up at 4 AM to my spot. There was about 25-50 sneakerheads already there. Within a couple of hours, dozens started popping up. I recommended that we start a list and talk to the security guard to authenticate the list so people who came early don't get "cut" in line. A lot of people agreed with me but one guy ("that" guy) starts screaming at everyone, "I'm a grown !#$ man. I don't need no damn list to tell me that I'm getting my pair or not. If these want to cut me, Ill teach them a lesson." Now I am by no means going to start anything with anyone over a pair of shoes and just wanted to get my shoes as quickly and easily as possible. I Guess my question is, does starting a list really offend people at campouts? I haven't been at a campout in a while so I honestly know the protocol or culture at these campouts.

Heard about that post at riverhead and told all my friends who missed out, glad they got theres.

And good looks to the riverhead employee who posted up!

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I just got my pair yesterday and these are most definitely B-grade sneakers. The box was really flimsy and dented, and the shoes could have passed as already being worn. All of you cats that are OCD about wrinkles being in the toe box and miscellaneous glues stains being here and there need not to apply. but to me, these are the DOPEST B-grade sneakers that I have ever seen. That rugged look was the reason I was attracted to them in the first place and I would copp another pair in a heartbeat.
Real talk man. Best b grades ever. They wouldnt let me switch my pair for another (even though they told me to check em) and i was one o f the 1st size 10s in line. Only one crease in the inside of the shoe right under the swoosh and a little on both ends of the toe boxes. Besides that these were great. I think the leather feels hella good. The ankle padding is good compared to past releases. BEST B GRADE EVER

Originally Posted by ReJimen

Did anyone grab the Banned Hat?

You serious? Why do i always miss the extra things. I seen people with custom shirts for em. Where you see the hats at?

Originally Posted by x41133127x

What do you guys think about creating lists at these kind of events? I showed up at 4 AM to my spot. There was about 25-50 sneakerheads already there. Within a couple of hours, dozens started popping up. I recommended that we start a list and talk to the security guard to authenticate the list so people who came early don't get "cut" in line. A lot of people agreed with me but one guy ("that" guy) starts screaming at everyone, "I'm a grown !#$ man. I don't need no damn list to tell me that I'm getting my pair or not. If these want to cut me, Ill teach them a lesson." Now I am by no means going to start anything with anyone over a pair of shoes and just wanted to get my shoes as quickly and easily as possible. I Guess my question is, does starting a list really offend people at campouts? I haven't been at a campout in a while so I honestly know the protocol or culture at these campouts.

At HOH we make a list otherwise certain ppl come and try to start chaos to mess up the line. We also park in order of whose in line so theres no if, ands, or buts. Post it to FB and make one on paper, it really helps when theres unruly people that come super late and start mess just cause they know they messed up by nt coming early. It also helps against the people who hold spots for their whole              '' Family'', it aint cool when you been in line for over 10 hours and 15 people cut in front cuz 1 of their boys was in line. The LIST is key to keeping everything smooth. Just get everyone to be down with it and it will hold together.

Originally Posted by xGorgeousXGeorgex

Nothing special..... black hat with tiny X's on it, like the inside of the shoe. Shirt was black with a X on it........

Well guess i didnt miss out on anything special then. Dude posted his shirt somewhere with the cartoon Jordan with wings and a x behind him, thought that was dope

Someone posted a JB shirt that said "1 for the Money" way back before release date....I meant to ask but now I can find the post..............Any info on this shirt please, its subtle but still goes well with the shoe and theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom