Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unds my pair today on a double date. Someone asked me if I had the red DMP pack on and was so confused when he saw the Red X. I started rolling
roll.gif

That's why I love these shoes so much, the beasts have no clue about these

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Isn't there Suppose to Be a GR Version. If that ever Comes out the Value on these are gonna go way down. Even if it doesn't i Just cop the GR Joints
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There was supposed to be a release last year in the 4Q, not sure what happened to it, but if those samples with the black X were any indication of how they'd come out, I'm glad the plug got pulled. 

Qft

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

If youre talking about that complete MORON named Kaili_001 on ebay (some of yall know who im talking about
roll.gif
)- its irrelevant, his stuff sits for months until he cuts a deal for much cheaper-  these arent going for more than $400, and anything over $250 is straight up chump pricing.

At this point..
I wouldnt let any of my pairs go for less than $300.

Totally agree. The quality is just insane.

This shoe is my favorite Jordan in years. This is what Jordan SHOULD be.

with the rumors swirling around,

the outlet ones were B grades, High b grades, and theirs gonna be a real release date.

Just like the dave whites.

Suppose to get a release date.

Disappeared.

Popped up

then gonna be sold these upcoming weeks.

i believe its gonna be the same outcome with these.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

the outlet ones were B grades, High b grades, and theirs gonna be a real release date.

Disappeared.

Popped up

I'm hoping so because there are no Nike Outlets close by me.

Disappeared.

Popped up

Man, I really hope so...

I had 3 pairs and sold one for $250 shipped which was what I paid.

I wore this shoe the most last year out of everything I own

You cant beat the 1's when it comes to a great multi purpose shoe

Disappeared.

Popped up

Where did you get info of these rumors? That rumor has been going on since before last summer and then faded away by Black Friday. They never popped up on shelves like they were "supposed to" later that fall/winter. 
I need something saying around what quarter etc because bred 1's are a grail of mine. Until I get a link...

youneedmorepeople.jpg

But lets hope you're right

Isn't there Suppose to Be a GR Version. If that ever Comes out the Value on these are gonna go way down. Even if it doesn't i Just cop the GR Joints
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in my opinion, the value on these wouldn't be affected at all if those black x gr's dropped.
the material on those looked to be the same as the subpar material on the high straps, dmp 1's and other recent release 1's.
airjordan1highbanned2.jpg

pure poop.

been wearing my beater high straps most of the week but i would love to have a pair of these as beaters
laugh.gif
yeah i kno

Disappeared.

Popped up

I hope this happens.. I really need a size 10

Havent worn mine yet but man I must say that im just as in love with them as the day they arrived at my door. Mother bought me my first pair of 1's in middle school and the rest is history.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I had 3 pairs and sold one for $250 shipped which was what I paid.

I wore this shoe the most last year out of everything I own

You cant beat the 1's when it comes to a great multi purpose shoe

unless you're after comfort
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in my opinion, the value on these wouldn't be affected at all if those black x gr's dropped.
the material on those looked to be the same as the subpar material on the high straps, dmp 1's and other recent release 1's.
airjordan1highbanned2.jpg

pure poop.

This.
The GR version is straight basura. If anything, those releasing will raise the value of the real banned 1s.

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pure poop.

Agree with this....
the real banned 1 with red X is way hotter n better quality compare to this one....

and i still keeping mine DS....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobejames21

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pure poop.

Agree with this....
the real banned 1 with red X is way hotter n better quality compare to this one....

and i still keeping mine DS....
pimp.gif
c0d36c6812aa909e6ed13849fc4ac3fe52651acb_r.bmp

Can I just make some of you guys jealous really quick, please?....hahaha j/k guys.

Feels good tho, still have 2 pairs sitting on ice and one is all ready a beater now.

Enjoy..

254467_222011921160916_100000563307160_849373_5330397_n.jpg

2ed02o7.jpg

34o8qo4.jpg

How many people still have theirs or still have them sitting on ice?  Lets hear it...

I remember helping a few people get their hands on at least 1 pair.

^
Yeah, I don't know why some people keep saying that these can be had for $200-$250. I've been looking for an 8.5 or 9 and they are nowhere near that $200 range.

Yeah I hope these are a GR because I couldn't get a pair when they showed up at NO and not trying to pair more than $250.

Call me cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom