Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by TxSole

That's true. Even if I had 5 pairs (I own 2), I still wouldn't wear them. A collector later on in life will appreciate a DS pair that's been taken care of, just like DS originals or retros that have Nike Air on the back. They would gladly pay the price if they understand the story and release behind these shoes.

So then you just want to make a couple extra bucks. There are too many people like you around, screwing things up for people that want to actually wear the pair they bought.
Boycott Nike? Boycott resellers that don't want to get a real job, how about that?
If I had 2 pairs or if I copped for retail I'd be wearing these often. Such a nice pair of sneakers, but the fact I paid 3 bills for these....only on special occasions. 
nerd.gif
 Until then, they'll just be used to look at. 
grin.gif

I find these run small 
mad.gif
.....especially on the mid section......my Old Love fits perfectly....now I gotta find different pair....

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

not even sure very many websites had these, if any.
they were a nikestore and outlet only release.
your best bet would be to check around here, the other site, ebay or craiglist.
best of luck with your search.

These were strictly outlet stores, no niketowns got them. The supposed story is that for some reason MJ didn't like them and they scrapped them just before they were supposed to officially release, a few months later they showed up at (10-12 I can't remember the final count) outlets first popping up on the west coast. These were the first black and reds I've ever had the pleasure of owning and one of the only shoes I've ever doubled up on.

Originally Posted by mints

not even sure very many websites had these, if any.
they were a nikestore and outlet only release.
your best bet would be to check around here, the other site, ebay or craiglist.
best of luck with your search.

These were strictly outlet stores, no niketowns got them. The supposed story is that for some reason MJ didn't like them and they scrapped them just before they were supposed to officially release, a few months later they showed up at (10-12 I can't remember the final count) outlets first popping up on the west coast. These were the first black and reds I've ever had the pleasure of owning and one of the only shoes I've ever doubled up on.

MJ must be thinking...." damn these joints are flawless good quality.......i cant let them out there....JB known for crappy quality.....also no big jumpman on the tounge......cancel it"

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by aphexacid

So then you just want to make a couple extra bucks. There are too many people like you around, screwing things up for people that want to actually wear the pair they bought.
Boycott Nike? Boycott resellers that don't want to get a real job, how about that?
If I had 2 pairs or if I copped for retail I'd be wearing these often. Such a nice pair of sneakers, but the fact I paid 3 bills for these....only on special occasions. 
nerd.gif
 Until then, they'll just be used to look at. 
grin.gif
I wear mine all the time and love them.

Originally Posted by cristianm

Originally Posted by supraman501

i'm still trying to get me a size 9 or 9.5 for under $275 =/

That won't happen so just stop it.

i also have two ds and one that i've worn several times.
got the 1st two when they dropped. also helped out a few people during the madness.
the 3rd i picked up from a straight trade ds for my anni xi's a few weeks after rd. got lucky with that one.
Keep them clean!

I copped 3, a 10.5 and 2 11's

Wore the 10.5's as soon as I got them and they were a little tight, so I sold them for $240 shipped to an NT'er.  I literally wore them 3 times and sold them for a little bit of a loss.

I got one 11 on ice (and it will stay that way forever) and one pair that I can honestly say I wore more often in 2011 than other shoe I own.......ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOES OF ALL TIME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by serra2008

want that box

dont buy these for the box, you'll be disappointed
eyes.gif

They are flimsy af and the chances you cop a pair with a flawless box are slim to none

would love to get my hands on a pair of these, but they don't seem to come up in the buy/sell lounge at all...

i wish i copped an extra pair at initial resell prices. smh at the prices now.
would def be rocking one all the time.
can't get myself to rock these yet

and my box was all kinds of fcked up. i'm surprised the sides actually stay together

Originally Posted by DRO3000

want that box

eyes.gif

They are flimsy af and the chances you cop a pair with a flawless box are slim to none
for real, when I got mine it seemed like 3/4 of the boxes the store had were really dented on the top left side of the box.I bent one of them mostly back to shape and the other I left as is and carefully put it into my closet.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by DRO3000

want that box

eyes.gif

for real, when I got mine it seemed like 3/4 of the boxes the store had were really dented on the top left side of the box.I bent one of them mostly back to shape and the other I left as is and carefully put it into my closet.
This, I got 2 12's and both of the boxes came beat to crap. On the pair I wear I'm about to have to just duct tape the thing so it will even hold the shoes in my closet.

man im so pissed i didnt wake up that day to cop for retail at my local outlet. granted i would have had to wake up at 430 AM and drive 45 minutes to the outlet, but it would have been nice to have these.
on to the next pair!

just a reminder...

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. YOU WILL BE BANNED!

This includes: Offers to hook up or pickup for "retail plus shipping", sig checks with items wanted/for sale in signature, free posting for the sake of advertising wants/needs and posting stockroom photos(pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) .

It doesn't matter what you're selling/buying or even for how much, TAKE IT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

still haven't worn mine. Don't plan on selling them though because of the meaning behind the shoe

Is this a good deal. I send ds cement iv plus 150 for a pair of ds banned 1's? I wasn't planning on wearing my cements until around summer time and its really hard to find a pair of banned 1's for a decent price right now anyways plus I don't see cements going past 250-260 later on. Any info appreciated!

Sounds a bit rich, but not ridiculous. snagged a ds pair for $350 + shipping last week.

Maybe cement IV's + $100?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom