Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wow. I like what I see!

Nike Air on the tongue? Vintage leather? OG style box?

Hmm...interesting...
smokin.gif

Where do you see the tongue?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I dont get excited over ones at all anymore. JB has successfully killed it for me.

basically....i got 2 pairs of basically da same sneaker...1/2 da DMP I's pack & da phat black and red I lows....

I wish they'd release the concord XI's the same way they release the black/red I's....

This is now the 7th reincarnation of this shoe...

Original 1985
Re-issue 1995
Retro 2001
DMP 60+
Black/Red Straps
Black/Red Phat Lows
Black/Red Alphas

^^^^its funny how they haven't release the white red version this year/ the closes we've got was the KO 1's

They look nice from What I can see in those pics. Thanks for the pics/info.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^^its funny how they haven't release the white red version this year/ the closes we've got was the KO 1's
I know what you mean....We haven't seen a true retro of the white/black/reds since 1995.

Velcros, KO's and Patents don't count.....and neither does the BMP's.

they need to make these just like the OGs, so they seem like they are actually they were the banned ones. Box is
pimp.gif
though.

You guys will but anything, these could be made with black tape and precise cuts.I swear the marketing dept over at brand jordan are genius.....how many times has this shoe been retroed again?

The leather looks good on these. I got me a pair of bred straps but I will get rid of them for these if in fact these look as good as they do in that picture.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

hmm Nike Air on the tongue

Am I missing something? You're about the 5th person to say this, but I don't see how people are getting this info from a side view where the tongue isn't even showed.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

hmm Nike Air on the tongue

Am I missing something? You're about the 5th person to say this, but I don't see how people are getting this info from a side view where the tongue isn't even showed.

sorry i should of put a question mark at the end of my sentence, i meant it as a question
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom