Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes you say this?  the black/gold 1s had never been retro'd before 2013, and even with this year's retro, there were VERY limited pairs available.
they retroed back in 2003-2004, granted no na branding but it was a patent black and gold colorway

Gonna break these out this weekend and UNDS.

Still can't believe I let a pair in my size slip out of my grasps at $450.

I have had two pairs in my hand that weren't my size, and although the quality of the leather is better than 90% of the 1s, I don't really put it above my Las Vegas RTTG 1s.  Those two 1s are tops in terms of how that leather feels, but I wouldn't know the difference of how they feel on the foot.  Anyone with that experience?

Very slightly related, I managed to get a 8/10 pair of DMP Bulls 1s at $135 from a very nice person here in SD.  Someone with a DS pair wanted 300, and all these 8/10 needed was some ironing on the toebox. Glad to have any bred 1 in my collection.

I have had two pairs in my hand that weren't my size, and although the quality of the leather is better than 90% of the 1s, I don't really put it above my Las Vegas RTTG 1s.  Those two 1s are tops in terms of how that leather feels, but I wouldn't know the difference of how they feel on the foot.  Anyone with that experience?

Very slightly related, I managed to get a 8/10 pair of DMP Bulls 1s at $135 from a very nice person here in SD.  Someone with a DS pair wanted 300, and all these 8/10 needed was some ironing on the toebox. Glad to have any bred 1 in my collection.

dmp blk/red 1's suck imo to be 100% honest

fell like cardboard

vegas 1's leather is softer ut not better than banned also imo

fell like cardboard

No, the DMPs are nowhere near either shoe, but I tell you - they are comparable to the Royals that just released.  I get that everyone is creaming themselves because they're limited, but they feel exactly the same on the feet and have the same leather as the DMPs...imo.  

The 1s are absolutely my favorite, and I stopped collecting for many years - so to get a another bred 1 in the rotation was a necessity.  If I find someone being "reasonable" on these Banned, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger.

fell like cardboard

No, the DMPs are nowhere near either shoe, but I tell you - they are comparable to the Royals that just released.  I get that everyone is creaming themselves because they're limited, but they feel exactly the same on the feet and have the same leather as the DMPs...imo.  

The 1s are absolutely my favorite, and I stopped collecting for many years - so to get a another bred 1 in the rotation was a necessity.  If I find someone being "reasonable" on these Banned, I won't hesitate to pull the trigger.

irionically i have the royals & i agree with you about that

Last edited:

had a pair of dmps in my grasps for $80 ( 8/10) but the seller was a spacecase and would never hit me back up immediately. hit him up a few times a day for him to be all " oh i just sold them". i still want an  01 pair but id def beat a dmp pair in the meantime

Can anyone help me find a DS size 11 banned?
I think there's one on flightclub right now for 850 if you got cash to blow. The way I got mine was by just checking eBay for pairs that got listed within driving distance from me and trying to find someone who would meetup for cash. Way cheaper than paying eBay fees, or even PayPal fees for $500+ I also kept on top of the market place here, Craigslist, and sole collector market place. Jut takes time if you want to find something semi reasonably priced.

I remember I listed my banned 1s worn 5-10 times, for 360 and people said i had em listed too high 0]
same dudes hitting me up months later asking if i still have them (and i do)

crazy how much they skyrocketed since release

I remember I listed my banned 1s worn 5-10 times, for 360 and people said i had em listed too high 0]

its been like this with all shoes since the concord's and the galaxy foams

sneakers prices are too inflated

I remember I listed my banned 1s worn 5-10 times, for 360 and people said i had em listed too high
alien.gif

i seen in ad on cl in the last week for some dude selling his "3-5 times worn " asking for $800, sz 8.5 i think. i dont think an 8.5 would warrant that much used or ds

:smh: not for sale... why not just post 1 pair. thirst is real.

but im working out a deal for a ds pair. hope it happens!

Last edited:

:smh: not for sale... why not just post 1 pair. thirst is real.

but im working out a deal for a ds pair. hope it happens!

Almost got on a DS pair last year for $520 but dude flaked on me last second. I gave up and I'm just waiting on the potential release of the black/red this year. Man those shoes are beautiful

Almost got on a DS pair last year for $520 but dude flaked on me last second. I gave up and I'm just waiting on the potential release of the black/red this year. Man those shoes are beautiful
Hate when you work out a deal (you think you got a steal but your still paying a lot) and the guy flakes :smh: sorry my man. I really hope mine goes down tomorrow :smile:

y'all think $400 is too much for a 2x worn pair of 2001's?

might be wrong thread but just looking to see what you guys think

y'all think $400 is too much for a 2x worn pair of 2001's?
might be wrong thread but just looking to see what you guys think

It all depends on personal preference. 01's have pretty good quality but $400 is a lot to spend on a 12 year old retro that's been worn but if I had it I'd pull the trigger. Someone in the black toe thread said that the black/red 1 has been confirmed and sources should be announcing it this week. Like the royals, I think the 2013 version of the black/red 1's will be better than the 01's but its not by too much though. If I were you I'd wait it out but VNDS pair of 01' black/red 1's isn't a sleeper neither

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom