Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i really find it hard to believe people actually do business on instagram, most of the stuff i see are stolen pics and people just trying to scam people
i agree with you. gotta go through the right avenues when purchasing online, asking for up to date tagged pics, only paying paypal to verified addresses...etc

clueless buyers make it easy for theses scammers, theres a sucker born every minute.

Last edited:
Saw this pic on IG. :lol:

I tried searching this thread, but didn't find anything...

Did Jordan Brand have different style shoe boxes for these?  All the pairs I've seen until tonight came with the oversized shoe box with the "Banned" theme.  I saw a pic of someone selling a pair in the regular black shoe box with silver top (from 2010-2011 version).  Personally, I think they're fake and he bought them from those online, pre-release stores in Asia, but I'm not sure.

Anyone know for sure one way or the other if there actually were more than one style of the box?

There were a select few pairs that left the Vegas outlet in thoses blk/silver boxes. I think Portland too, but not sure. I know Vegas was confirmed because an NT mod received them.

Rubber will crumble and deteriorate no matter what.
Right but my point being, you could wear an 1985 pair of Jordan 1s. but almost all other Jordan's have a midsole that will crumble and become unwearable within a certain time period much shorter than from 1985. Rubber will crumble but it will take a MUCH longer time to

Last edited:
so should i take $700 (+ shipping and fees) for my 2nd DS size 13 pair?

it's crazy, a few months ago i was turning down offers of $900, cuz i just wasn't sure i wanted to even sell them...

this is a special shoe, and the GR upon us isn't gonna change the value to me, personally.

it's crazy, a few months ago i was turning down offers of $900, cuz i just wasn't sure i wanted to even sell them...

this is a special shoe, and the GR upon us isn't gonna change the value to me, personally.
That's the average price I see them around or a little higher. And dang my size too! :\

Last edited:

For $700? Hell no proto! The upcoming retro will increase the values of these. I even see the 2013 pair going for around $600 by the end of January. All the banned 1's have literally DRIED UP. You might have a gold mine on your hands with 2 sz 13's let alone both being DS. A grand minimum, and even that will sound tame in a couple months

you might have a point...

these breds dropping tomorrow are hyped on a hundred, thousand, trillion...

while some people might settle for them, hardcore connoisseurs are gonna prefer and seek the banned version. they will be the ultimate 1 to have (besides OG's, and i'd still argue the leather on the banneds is better, i own OG black toes, and think the leather on the banneds is better).

since there's so few DS pairs around, they will hold their value.

i think they have gone down in value lately, due to this forthcoming release, but not by much, and they will go back up, possibly higher than ever b4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom