Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got 'em :smokin

:pimp:

Congrats bro... I'm just wondering as these as my size what was the damage :nerd:

Synthetic leather means not real leather. It is made of substitutes. There is different qualities of leather for sure, and many of Nike's shoes are made with these low tier Leathers, but the word Synthetic Leather refers to Faux Leather, or pleather, of non animal origin... Like the toe box on the Jordan 1 royal low is a Synthetic Leather... Or Durabuck is a type of Synthetic Leather...

Good to know.

Got mine yesterday for 30,000 PHP or about 630 USD. not a brandnew but comes with box and complete extra laces. about 9/10 condition. no flaws just slight crease on the toe box! So happy! :D
Wow great pick up and great price!

This reminds of the time I bought a pair from bobbyfresh.com when he listed a DS pair of banned 1 for $675. They weren't DS and was missing the red laces (they were laced up with the black pair). I did a PayPal claim... now you can't find anything below $1,000 
ohwell.gif

Lesson learned.

Wow great pick up and great price!

This reminds of the time I bought a pair from bobbyfresh.com when he listed a DS pair of banned 1 for $675. They weren't DS and was missing the red laces (they were laced up with the black pair). I did a PayPal claim... now you can't find anything below $1,000 
ohwell.gif

Lesson learned.
I forgot to say, its size 8 . team sz 8 yay!
roll.gif

Holy hell. Prices have skyrocketed for these!!

I should've doubled/tripled up back then...

I got mine for $250 DS. Amazing how quickly the market changed for them... and by quickly I mean 4 years later.

Bumping this thread for nostalgic purposes :lol:. I still remember grabbing a pair from LV Outlet for $97 shipped due to an "error" and to see these now at $1500 plus over 4 years later is insane :wow: ! The memories of this release will forever live on :nthat:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom