Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

Originally Posted by Kream84

Who's geting them in south chicago? I thought just Aurora was releasing them.

I'm still unsure if south chicago is getting them, would it be worth calling or just heading out there?

Yes they are getting them. My boy is in line now. Like 70 heads he said already.

Originally Posted by mdi2332

is there any point of goin to jersey gardens now if live 20 mins away?

nope. Just got my pair and looked like there wasn't enough for everyone in line when I was at the register

Originally Posted by khadafi252

No diss but why are people mad? It's not the outlets' faults Nike dropped the sneakers at their stores. And it's not the stores' faults the ones in the areas that didn't get them are low-volume stores. All of you complaining, you know you'd be at the outlet mall near you doing what we're doing if your store was chosen. I'm just sayin...
Noboodys mad,  how ATL is not reciveing any when Walters is getting their own Limted Jordan! Thats crazy when it is a top market for Jordans. 

Got my pair at jersey gardens. I had on some army fatigues with my black/red lebron 8's. Shouts to the Harlem dudes there. Good chopping it up with ya.

@geezythagreat: sorry bruh, idk how to do The quote feature on an iPhone...

I worked at the Woodburn store and when we got the UNDFTD Forces, we didn't know. But after that we did know about our decen drops. On-Campus there is a group that allocates to the Factory side (a couple of good friends moved on up to that position). Woodburn gets treated well at times because they are a high-volume store (in some aspects) and so I can only figure that's why these stores are getting The Banned 1s, and stores like Walters or UNDFTD drive business into the black for Nike. This is just me guessing from am employee standpoint. I would ask why Seaside and Newport (Oregon) never received good product and these are Oregon stores. You'd figure Nike would treat their in-state stores well. MLK even got the Laser 4s. Woodburn got the All-Star XX3's. Guess it's who does better.

Marysville was mad chaotic, we made a list of people who were here early and security said the list os unofficial and ita first come first serve. Some dude got kicked out because he was arguing for the list. We're about 80 people deep

Originally Posted by manslayer

Marysville was mad chaotic, we made a list of people who were here early and security said the list os unofficial and ita first come first serve. Some dude got kicked out because he was arguing for the list. We're about 80 people deep
Damn, forget that then. I'm not taking my chances driving down there. Oh well.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by manslayer

Where u at in line bro?I'm here

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

Originally Posted by Kream84

Who's geting them in south chicago? I thought just Aurora was releasing them.

I'm still unsure if south chicago is getting them, would it be worth calling or just heading out there?

Yes they are getting them. My boy is in line now. Like 70 heads he said already.

Damn. Idk if I wanna go wait in line tho. I might pass and regret it later cus I have other things to do and pay for. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

No diss but why are people mad? It's not the outlets' faults Nike dropped the sneakers at their stores. And it's not the stores' faults the ones in the areas that didn't get them are low-volume stores. All of you complaining, you know you'd be at the outlet mall near you doing what we're doing if your store was chosen. I'm just sayin...
QFT

copped my pair at jersey garden the last in my size too. got there at 8:30 and they opened at 9. Not bad other dudes got there before 6. KMNewark we gotta meet one of these days u be everywhere

I just called sawgrass and they still have plenty of pairs but they won't take phone orders, damn I'm heated. We are getting shut out in houston right now, supposedly they will release on the 3rd down here.

Got my 3 pairs from jersey gardens..... fairly easy and didn't have to camp out! They still have some left but they claim they are sold out beecause people were trying to get seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom