Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by daantimpire

Its a little tough to make out cuz its a cell phone pic but this was sent to me about an hour ago
if thats the end of the line .... that dont look like 60 + people

Bro it doesnt catch the entire line lol.............anyways Im not gonna argue cuz I dont care much, my buddy's brother is there tonight and he hit us up with the pic and the info on how long the line is........jus trying to help
and thats much appreciated .... and im not arguing ... im stating my opinion
im trying to play my odds

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

window.jpg

...... There goes my hope to obtain a pair, out the window.
Same here
tumblr_lcw9qboo1Z1qfqhoro1_400.gif

if thats the end of the line .... that dont look like 60 + people

Bro it doesnt catch the entire line lol.............anyways Im not gonna argue cuz I dont care much, my buddy's brother is there tonight and he hit us up with the pic and the info on how long the line is........jus trying to help
and thats much appreciated .... and im not arguing ... im stating my opinion
im trying to play my odds

All good fam, I understand......good luck bro I hope you manage to get em
happy.gif

Pretty sure its a strict 1 per person limit at all the outlets,anyway good luck to everyone out there trying to get their pair.

Well there's already 80-100 at Aurora according to someone that just replied to my tweet. If that's the case, I guess I'm out. I wouldn't get there for almost 2 hours, by which time it's probably close to the limit if not over. Didn't realize the campouts would be this huge. Oh well, guess I'm writing this one off.

don't think the price is that crazy due to the drop in price of the 2001 breds
i'd rather pay 250-275 for those before the banned joints

Originally Posted by yungone350

Citadel I'm about 15 out of approx 90 people, been here since 10pm

i thought security wouldn't open up the gates? how'd you guys all get there?

Wow I didn't think it was going to be this crazy. Freaking mayhem out there I still hope I can copp a pair
frown.gif

don't think the price is that crazy due to the drop in price of the 2001 breds
i'd rather pay 250-275 for those before the banned joints

Well, they made 40000+ units in 2001 vs 2200 total this time.

haha some girl on twitter is talking about how great camping is and how worth it is to camp out. the entire concept of camping at an outlet mall is ******ed. not that i blame anyone for doing it, but just that it's come to that? ridiculous.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

haha some girl loser on twitter is talking about how great camping is and how worth it is to camp out. the entire concept of camping at an outlet mall is ******ed. not that i blame anyone for doing it, but just that it's come to that? ridiculous.

fixed.  as is with every release, i hope resellers don't make any profit on the shoes...

i love how there's people talkin on twitter about how they're "gettin paid" to sit out there tonight. resellers straight up all over this. i think that's the true shame with this whole release. this shoe should have been a GR, meanwhile a couple thousand pairs will get worn and the rest will try to get moved on ebay and other places. but hey at least we got that really great looking pair comin out in october!! hahahahaha

i feel good that i've at least got some work done tonight. earnin dollars rather than sittin outside with no idea what that shoe actually means, just knowing you're going to make money off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom