Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Nike Las Vegas South just messed up my phone order... Apparently "anniversary" and "banned" are the same thing there...

So they sent you Anniversary what?
I called to get the tracking number and the dude said "oh wow you didn't even get the banned 1s." Needless to say I was confused by this statement and asked him to clarify. He said "yeah they sent you the anniversary 1s." Luckily he found another place with my sz 12 in stock (North Vegas), and managed to rectify the situation. So they should be getting here Saturday.

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

I just got to Ontario mills lol and people aren't kidding about camping out.. Parking lot full of campers

Wow. How many cars out there in the parking lot?

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

are they taking phone orders?sorry if this has been asked before
nope tried already even had my mom call to see if they were lying
30t6p3b.gif
Gah it's annoying. My friend got me a pair in Texas, which I am grateful for but they are 8.5s which are too big, I need an 8. I wish San Marcos would do a phone order! Why couldn't Nike send these to Canadian outlets?! Maybe I will take a gamble tomorrow and call them, they've had them more than a week, why not sell your stock to people who want them over the phone rather than let them collect dust on your shelf?
You good homie I had answered that question though I was made an exception they stopped taking phone order but when u beg like Kieth sweat miracles happened. I had posted this for local heads to see. I just called them up because I got desperate so I started calling every Nike outlet in the U.S. and happened to come across these two who had a few sizes lingering and as soon as I got off the phone with them I hit some of my fellow nktalkers up. If I had more bread i would have bough the size 8 and sold it to someone for retail plus shipping. Im not a reseller and I feel that if someone wants them  I have no problem helping out the next man

i went to ontario mills, but after people started acting like animals(actually, i think animals are more civilized)i left. i actually think i hate most people. there are few who are cool and will help, but for the most part i wouldn't give 2 cents for most people because they are just selfish and want to stick it to the next person...especially with this release.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Originally Posted by rocafella kidd

I just got to Ontario mills lol and people aren't kidding about camping out.. Parking lot full of campers

Wow. How many cars out there in the parking lot?
don't even bother, it's not worth your time.  trust me.  i wasted my gas and time.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i went to ontario mills, but after people started acting like animals(actually, i think animals are more civilized)i left. i actually think i hate most people. there are few who are cool and will help, but for the most part i wouldn't give 2 cents for most people because they are just selfish and want to stick it to the next person...especially with this release.

Sorry to hear. I have fam about 10 mins. away from there but I didn't even bother asking them to get them for me because I knew it was going to be like this

Hey guys, 
i wasnt able to get my size, but someone has offered to trade the jordan 5 quai 54 for my banned 1. think its a good trade?

Originally Posted by kicks2roc

Hey guys, 
i wasnt able to get my size, but someone has offered to trade the jordan 5 quai 54 for my banned 1. think its a good trade?

i would do it in a heartbeat because those will be hoh only & i want those V's but doubt ill make to hoh on my b-day when they drop...plus with all these restocks these are looking easier & easier to get more of.......

The problem here in socal is there is too many people that want to be re sellers now.
30t6p3b.gif
that's why I stayed away these .

An NT'er just posted in the outlet thread that Aurora will restock tomorrow, but no phone orders.....

That sucks Spoonman.. I woke up at 3am and had to talk myself outta going. Kinda glad I did- saved money on gas in the process(maybe I'll use it towards a pair).. And the search continues

thanks guys, im probably gunna trade it.

as for ontario, i was debating on going last night. haha glad i stayed home.

Can anyone confirm the amount Ontario mills Is having ? Came around with some BS about only 45 pairs.. I was like 2-3 shy away from getting my ticket. But as someone mentioned above some people just arent civilized enough to wait there turn..

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

indifferent.gif
how they have 400+ pairs total not do phone orders.

Yeah, that's stupid to me too.  So basically they're going to let resellers have a field day by copping more than one pair and people wanna purchase it over the phone and they're ignoring them?  That's bogus.

Originally Posted by russbuss106

Sorry to hear. I have fam about 10 mins. away from there but I didn't even bother asking them to get them for me because I knew it was going to be like this
you made the right decision.  it would've been a waste of time for them.  i actually talked to the security guard on duty and the line was SUPPOSED to start at 6 a.m., but a herd of people(like freakin' cattle)started running all of a sudden to the store a little after 5 a.m.  it just made me shake my head and drive off in disgust.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by russbuss106

yea that's sad....then again its the IE, you got a some hooligans out there always up to no good. smh  its like walking into a oakland raider's game sometimes lol

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

The problem here in socal is there is too many people that want to be re sellers now.
30t6p3b.gif
that's why I stayed away these .
that is SO TRUE.  i talked with a kid who told me how much they were fetching.  i could really care less.  i like the shoe because it's the shoe that started it all for me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom