Air Jordan 1 Banned NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After selling my other ds pair for 550 a year ago I grabbed another pair of Vnds last week for $500. I wish I didn't sell my ds pair.

There's not much difference between the construction of originals and retros. Originals and early retros were far superior then today's construction however, because originals were made for court play, and early retros 94, 99-04 used premium materials. Modern shoes are strictly for casual wear, and use lower quality to maximize profit,

That's not what I was originally saying tho. I was saying originals and early retros are unwearable because of time. And believe me they lasted way longer then cheaper retros today.
Actually i brain farted my point. It was meant to support your point of 1s. My point didnt have to do with differences between the same model over diff years but the evolution from the 1 to an 11. Guess what im saying is its ironic how a shoe from 85 will last way longer than a shoe from 96 and then some yet it is supposed to be made better stronger faster. Sometimes my mindset pops back to the 90s lol.

No your right. Some sizes were produced less. Coming across a 9 is hard then a mug
i had no idea that was the case. youd think there would have been a flood of size 9-10 with those being the most common sizes. 

sample pairs are mainly 9-10...right? 

No your right. Some sizes were produced less. Coming across a 9 is hard then a mug
i had no idea that was the case. youd think there would have been a flood of size 9-10 with those being the most common sizes. 
sample pairs are mainly 9-10...right? 

You'd think huh? To my knowledge 9 is always the sample sz.

There's not much difference between the construction of originals and retros. Originals and early retros were far superior then today's construction however, because originals were made for court play, and early retros 94, 99-04 used premium materials. Modern shoes are strictly for casual wear, and use lower quality to maximize profit,

That's not what I was originally saying tho. I was saying originals and early retros are unwearable because of time. And believe me they lasted way longer then cheaper retros today.
Actually i brain farted my point. It was meant to support your point of 1s. My point didnt have to do with differences between the same model over diff years but the evolution from the 1 to an 11. Guess what im saying is its ironic how a shoe from 85 will last way longer than a shoe from 96 and then some yet it is supposed to be made better stronger faster. Sometimes my mindset pops back to the 90s lol.

Ohhh Nvm I get what you meant. A newer shoe can't outlast a shoe that came out 11yrs later. Yeah that's def crazy.

if i could find a size 11 DS for $500-600 id cop.

never wanted to drop cash for that much, dont know where to look but if i somehow find it ill have to jump.

im gonna end up getting rid of most of my collection aside from 1's and Concord XI's

screw everything else

Damn where is everybody finding ds banned at ? Every since the 28th and I got the 2013 black & reds it made me realize I messed up by trading my banneds for ds space jams and 100.00 this was in 2012 . Now I no longer have the jams and banned prices have gone to a place nobody ever thought they would. :smh:

Been looking for a 10.5 to beat but no luck.No way I'm paying 1k for shoes I'm going to wear. If I was collecting them and never planned on wearing maybe but for shoes I'm actually going to wear? Nah

thats the only reason im going to cop. because you can wear banneds and they'll last a long *** time. its iconic. imo. just gonna have to flip a few bins.

Damn where is everybody finding ds banned at ? Every since the 28th and I got the 2013 black & reds it made me realize I messed up by trading my banneds for ds space jams and 100.00 this was in 2012 . Now I no longer have the jams and banned prices have gone to a place nobody ever thought they would.
mean.gif

Been looking for a 10.5 to beat but no luck.No way I'm paying 1k for shoes I'm going to wear. If I was collecting them and never planned on wearing maybe but for shoes I'm actually going to wear? Nah
I got lucky on ebay twice same size as you 1 pair ds for 6 one for 7  ds as well.

I think i got those prices because everybody was dumping the banneds in fear that the 2013 model would bring prices down. I cant even find a ds 10.5 right now anywhere last pair i saw was flight club and they wanted 1k

Last edited:
so is it better to get these or the galaxy foams? (don't tell me to get what I like cuz I like them both lol)

For me it'd be a no brainer, I'd go for these, the Galaxy Foams always struck me as a bit gimmicky. While these have somewhat of a gimmick with the x branding on the back and on the sock liner, I thought it was low key enough to not notice and the materials on these was better than anything that they've used since.

Hope I can stumble on a pair of these walking down the street or in an abandoned storage locker or something lol.

is $690 shipped for a nds pair a fair price?
you could find a ds pair for a bit more than that price. but it depends on the size. 

you can be patient and see what else is out there, but i feel you if you want to pull the trigger

who bought the DS pair size 11.5 on ebay for $685?

it was up there for a few days and only ended with 1 bid at starting price.

if they were $600 i might have copped even tho i need an 11.

dont think ill ever own these even tho im kinda willing to spend a large amaount

who bought the DS pair size 11.5 on ebay for $685?

it was up there for a few days and only ended with 1 bid at starting price.

if they were $600 i might have copped even tho i need an 11.

dont think ill ever own these even tho im kinda willing to spend a large amaount

Seriously? I was looking for an 11.5 for weeks. Ended up paying $920 for a DS 11 that's a bit snug. Whoever bought them better beat them to the ground.

yea found them a few days ago, i think it ended yesterday or earlier today? just 1 bid

anybody help me out been trying to find size 8-9 banned :/

whats prices for a vnds and ds pair?

Would you trade a DS pair of banneds for a VNDS pair of south beach 8s? I ask cause a buddy of mine wants to give me his DS sz 13 banned 1s, for my worn once south beach 8s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom