Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

From my understanding, employees get a percentage of the total. For every 10 pairs two employees get a pair. So 20%? I was told this last year at a hoh in a mall I frequent.

Def heard before but usually with the numbers they get all of the associates can practically walk away with a pair at the end of the day. So for these was either he won employee raffle or no pair leftover to buy later on

From my understanding, employees get a percentage of the total. For every 10 pairs two employees get a pair. So 20%? I was told this last year at a hoh in a mall I frequent.

Correct, For general releases.

These are normal 1 numbers from what I've been told but hype isn't as high

I caved and copped a pair for $215... after NY taxes its only $25 over

I rather spend that and save the time of waking up early and refreshing sites or traveling to the fcfs spots

good luck to everyone copping to rock... hope y'all feast

Seriously every site in Europe is launching these tomorrow morning....I think it should be a relatively easy cop

Called my local footlocker and the who answered the phone was no help at all.

Me: whats the procedure for the 1's tomorrow.

Employee: FCFS

Me: Cool, could you tell me how many pairs you have?

Employee: nah, i cant tell you that.

Me: Well is it really limited or will there be enough?

Employee: Theres' never enough.

Me: ......well should I camp out or just show up when you open?

Employee: well, the mall wont let you camp out, you can show up when we open at 12.

Me: wait, you guys open at 12 on sundays?

Employee: thats what I said.

Me: ok cool i'll be there at 12.

He must think i'm stupid. I know d*mn well the mall opens at 10. Why would you open at 12 when the shoe releases at 10am. Definately wont be going to that footlocker, they're shady.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the stores I called said 12 as well...remember tomorrow is still Sunday and stores might not want to pay employees for extra hours for a Shoe that might sell out in minutes

He must think i'm stupid. I know d*mn well the mall opens at 10. Why would you open at 12 when the shoe releases at 10am. Definately wont be going to that footlocker, they're shady.

That guy was definitely an *** but in his defense I'm sure he's getting asked these same questions a million times a day leading up to the release. I used to work retail (Nike Store specifically) so I can definitely understand lol..

Double check with store times though. Not sure where you're located but here in LA some stores do open later than the typical 10am on Sundays. I would just show up a couple hours before if you're that worried about copping. I think there's going to be plenty of opportunities for folks either online or in store! Good luck to you man [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus ... right....but he should still double check with the mall to see what time exactly they open. I know a mall right around my way that opens at 11am on Sunday versus the usual 10am

Called my local footlocker and the who answered the phone was no help at all.

Me: whats the procedure for the 1's tomorrow.

Employee: FCFS

Me: Cool, could you tell me how many pairs you have?

Employee: nah, i cant tell you that.

Me: Well is it really limited or will there be enough?

Employee: Theres' never enough.

Me: ......well should I camp out or just show up when you open?

Employee: well, the mall wont let you camp out, you can show up when we open at 12.

Me: wait, you guys open at 12 on sundays?

Employee: thats what I said.

Me: ok cool i'll be there at 12.

What mall is this? Lol , where you located ?

a FCFS starting at 12 is risky. If they sell out online, everyone who missed out is going straight to the mall to try again. I might just cop on SNKRS even though I dont want to wait for shipping.

won the local raffle for these was waiting for an L on the ovo 12 to make sure before going to get these tomorrow 

Back
Top Bottom