Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

the way I got my discount added on, I chatted live and requested a return label for the last purchased I made. I get my label sent then he asks me "anything else i can help you with? That's when you proceed to ask to use the discount.

Wow. This footlocker only had a 12 and 14 left. Welp glad I copped on snkrs!

Gonna try my luck at foot stores in santa monica later... hoping i can score a pair size 10.0 

congrats to those who cooked! 

Plenty at niketown SF. Just grabbed one for giggles. Really wanted to use it with the $20 gift card. Imma mull it over for the week. May return back to niketown SF when I realize I don't really want for retail.

Not sure how limited these are.  Still available near me in the one store I ducked into.  Think Royals will be a different story.  If you missed on SNKRS, it might be worth the time to try local today.

Last edited:
Personal photographer ?
No. iPhone and selfie stick [emoji]128514[/emoji]. As for the coupons, it definitely depends where you go and who you deal with. I went to 3 FAs and 1 HOH, I was able to use VIP coupon at 1 of the FA's

Yea guy at the ftl in 5 points just straight doesn't give af he's my boy though

Last edited:
How? Why? Who?
Just don't understand how some stores let you use rewards and others don't
If you were able too
They should let all of us too....
It's all good tho
Just happy to get a pair

Life's not fair get your connects up b

*looks at username*

You tryna fight?
It's a classic.  Right there with Tecmo Bowl.  Simpler times 
smile.gif

Last edited:
I'm at Christiana Mall in DE
Only pairs available I've seen are 2 14s (one at hoh and one at villa) and an unclaimed 12 at footaction.

Was hoping to score locally so that I didn't have to wait for shipment :lol:

Life's not fair get your connects up b

Yeah I hear ya
The FA I go to is starting to be more strict with their rules I think
I actually had to enter a code show dude my confirmation number and also show ID
Last 2 pickups I just told them my name

Back
Top Bottom