Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Glad I was able 2 get em at the mall. It doesn't matter 2 me or determine what I cop but just curious how limited yall think these were? More than banned and black toes or less like sbb...no way as many as lettermans ?
Less than banned 1s. That was the biggest NA 1 release we have seen in YEARS. On the other end SBB would be considered one of the MORE LIMITED NA 1s.
These should be on par with letterman numbers, just more demand but not that much.

Got home and got a better look at my pair
These things are sexy
Think I'm gonna bust these out tomorrow
Think I'll stick with the black laces

Yeah black laces for sure
I love getting a fresh pair of 1's and lacing it up for the first time

I called Nike and tried to get them yo add the $20 gc. She wouldn't do it. I told her I k ow that some people are getting the $20 off. If your going to do it for 1 customer you have to honor it for all your customers. That's when she said those that used the gift card will get an email saying it cannot be used. Cowards.

Anyways about the shoe- got a 9.5 from snkrs this morning. Around 1 I called shiekh and they had a lot of pairs left. So I went and tried a 9.5 and it was too small so I copped a 10. They said only 3 people were waiting for the store to open. Never know how a release is guna go I guess. Royals will be a different story tho. But ill be ready! Never had Royals :smile: hope everyone had good luck today. And if you missed out online call some stores around you. You might be lucky.

I thought these were gonna be a modern day classic. Guess not. The streets really not feeling these?

Back
Top Bottom