Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Hello guys,

I need some help, I do not know whether to take this model, I have no pair of jordan 1 because here in Italy, everybody has one, even those who do not know who is mj, and this pisses me off, but this colorway is out of mind.

I look in 20+ online shops and they are everywhere out of stock.

I found them in a store in Spain at 200$ ... I do not know, may be my last pair for some months (my girlfriend will leave me for this :lol: )

can you give me some advice?  I do not know if it's worth it.

You gotta weigh the pros and cons. If your current chick is honorable, cleans, looks good, sex game on point, etc..then you'd be a fool to sacrifice that on a pair of 1's.

But think about it this way, if you do get the 1's and your chick leaves you, at least you can prowl the city with your new kicks on looking for the next girl. lol

Salty af... spent 5 hrs yesterday trying to track down a pair... never a 9 available...

I honestly didn't believe these were gonna sell as much because of all the trash talk I hear about 1's and the fact that they will sit for like a week where im at. but hey (kanye shrug)
eyes.gif

I honestly didn't believe these were gonna sell as much because of all the trash talk I hear about 1's and the fact that they will sit for like a week where im at. but hey (kanye shrug):rolleyes

Any 1 stamped with a NA tab on the tongue is fair game.

Hello guys,
I need some help, I do not know whether to take this model, I have no pair of jordan 1 because here in Italy, everybody has one, even those who do not know who is mj, and this pisses me off, but this colorway is out of mind.
I look in 20+ online shops and they are everywhere out of stock.
I found them in a store in Spain at 200$ ... I do not know, may be my last pair for some months (my girlfriend will leave me for this 
laugh.gif
)
can you give me some advice?  I do not know if it's worth it.
On the way to pick up your kicks...

Man these sold out fast. At first I thought these weren't as hyped but 1s never fail to live up to hype

it wasn't working for me for the first 3 hours at least. was in line at mall nearly 4 hours later and was able to cart with ease

Back
Top Bottom