Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Do you even read? NOT REDEMABLE FOR CASH CREDITS OR ADJUSTMENTS TOWARDS PREVIOUS OR EMPLOYEE PURCHASES AND CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER INCLUDING EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.

When you return things to a factory store they put it behind the counter and resell it

Anyone gonna return thier pair and use the 30% from nike to rebuy?

Great minds think alike. Nike petty tho I'm sure they would try to block it somehow

Do you even read? NOT REDEMABLE FOR CASH CREDITS OR ADJUSTMENTS TOWARDS PREVIOUS OR EMPLOYEE PURCHASES AND CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER INCLUDING EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.

When you return things to a factory store they put it behind the counter and resell it

That doesn't mean that you can return and rebuy. That's not gonna happen either unless you have a cool staff member and the shoes actually have a price in the system for them to resale as.

Excellent. Why read when I got you to find the specific language. Thanks. But after reading when you typed for me, it doesn't say anything about returning then buying. it just says no adjustments to previous purchases. So it sounds like i can. Thanks for showing me that I can.
[emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] what do you think a price adjustment is? You buying and returning then rebuying for a cheaper price seems like a adjustment to me[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but go ahead and do it and tell me how it goes please!

Last edited:
That doesn't mean that you can return and rebuy. That's not gonna happen either unless you have a cool staff member and the shoes actually have a price in the system for them to resale as.

They will be in the system for $185, but you are right the only way you could pull it off is if the employee doing the return shows love other wise it's a wrap.

How sure are you of that. Not all product has a price immediately so it has to be put in the back until it gets one.
One example is the olive 8s that just dropped. I know for a fact that there was a wait to get a price.

Excellent. Why read when I got you to find the specific language. Thanks. But after reading when you typed for me, it doesn't say anything about returning then buying. it just says no adjustments to previous purchases. So it sounds like i can. Thanks for showing me that I can.
[emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] what do you think a price adjustment is? You buying and returning then rebuying for a cheaper price seems like a adjustment to me[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] but go ahead and do it and tell me how it goes please!

Price adjustment isn't rebuying. Guess you never worked retail or understand words. Adjustment is just putting money back in your cc without a return. Returning then buying is not a price adjustment.

I do remember when I return shoes to Niketown in the past, they put it in a bin. But I'm still mulling it over if I want to keep this at retail. If they won't let me rebuy, then that is fine too. 190 back on the account.

Price adjustment isn't rebuying. Guess you never worked retail or understand words. Adjustment is just putting money back in your cc without a return. Returning then buying is not a price adjustment.

I do remember when I return shoes to Niketown in the past, they put it in a bin. But I'm still mulling it over if I want to keep this at retail. If they won't let me rebuy, then that is fine too. 190 back on the account.
Do it then! Going to mess around and have them not sell you you're shoes back for a few bucks, not worth it in my opinion.

Last edited:
How sure are you of that. Not all product has a price immediately so it has to be put in the back until it gets one.
One example is the olive 8s that just dropped. I know for a fact that there was a wait to get a price.

The price is literally on the size tag of the box and one would think it pulls up when they run the style number but what do I know.

Do it then! Going to mess around and have them not sell you you're shoes back for a few bucks not worth it in my opinion.

a few bucks aka $55? i didnt wake up to buy, i strolled into niketown at 11:30. So I bought on a whim. So i'm very tempted to risk it. if i fail to rebuy,
then i'll tell you all of my failure so someone can go and buy my pair that i returned.

The price is literally on the size tag of the box and one would think it pulls up when they run the style number but what do I know.

That's not the case tho. That's why I specifically mentioned a recent circumstance that I know of. I didn't pull that out of nowhere.
Not all product has a price in the outlet system for resale when returned.

Also, the coupon clearly states that it can't be used on previous purchases so that will snuff out the hustle for most.

a few bucks aka $55? i didnt wake up to buy, i strolled into niketown at 11:30. So I bought on a whim. So i'm very tempted to risk it. if i fail to rebuy,
then i'll tell you all of my failure so someone can go and buy my pair that i returned.
I just got off the phone with a Nike factory employee and he said if you return the shoes they don't price them immediately and could take take up to 3 days to process, buy then you're shoes will be gone! And in order to use the coupon the price has to be set! And still has to be approved by a manager

Last edited:
That's not the case tho. That's why I specifically mentioned a recent circumstance that I know of. I didn't pull that out of nowhere.

Also, the coupon clearly states that it can't be used on previous purchases so that will snuff out the hustle for most.

I know of previous instances where I've returned things and my homie went back behind me and copped for a disco so :nerd:

I know of previous instances where I've returned things and my homie went back behind me and copped for a disco so :nerd:

That has nothing to do with what I stated.
I said it's NOT guaranteed that the product will have a price. Obviously they had a price when your homie got a pair.
2 things must happen for the hustle to work.
1. The system must show a price in the system otherwise it can't be sold
2. They must allow you to repurchase the product even though the coupon says you can't use it on a previously purchased product.

What's so hard to grasp about that?

I just got off the phone with a Nike factory employee and he said if you return the shoes they don't price them immediately and could take take up to 3 days to process, buy then you're shoes will be gone! And in order to use the coupon the price has to be set! And still has to be approved by a manager

i think you think i am going to nike factory. im gonna be at a niketown. but i don't know if town or factory does things differently or same. i'll find out sunday. as i said earlier, i haven't decided to keep for retail.

Last edited:
So is going to a nike outlet the only option to use this 30% off coupon right?
I chatted with a nike cs rep

She said you can use all access pass to purchase recent jordan releases at any nike store

I asked if i could use it at niketown

She said yes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom