Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

Been telling people around me this and been meaning to post it here but I think Jordan brand should release this same shoe, with the same effect but instead of the blue/green tint a red/maroon type of color but still the foil/chameleon effect in it. All the same color blocking and stuff just swap out the color. Think it would look nice.

Been telling people around me this and been meaning to post it here but I think Jordan brand should release this same shoe, with the same effect but instead of the blue/green tint a red/maroon type of color but still the foil/chameleon effect in it. All the same color blocking and stuff just swap out the color. Think it would look nice.
I'll do it custom for you. 

No doubt, glad I could help. 

My pair still on ice.. not sure I'll bring myself to lace up.
This is actually my second pair. I love this colorway so much but this makes it so Im not scared of wearing my first pair. Having a backup pair of your favorite colorways is a must.

got my pair in yesterday and in person i feel they are very under rated. i love the shoe. my pair was a bit inconsistent though. the left pair was nice. super padded tongue and thick leather on the toe box. the right pair however had a thinner tongue and the toe box leather was thin and gets wrinkled easily. i dont mind though im not super picky. the soles look awesome. i kinda dont wanna wear them because i wanna just keep looking at the soles in its perfect clean state. it looks like it should be GITD on the edges. lol wish it was. I don't wanna ruin that sole but i will eventually.

My pair held up fine after a day of wear. Some of the previous posts had me thinking they were going to be crease city after worn, 1s always usually break in nice for me.

View media item 2436447

posted this in the official 1s thread but thought i'd post it here in the actual thread for these too.

i really love this colorway and slept on them for a while. having them in person now i think this is one of the better retro+ colorways for 1s in this current shape.

^ I don't think it was an actually restock, restock
It only showed size 10 and I think a 11.5
Hour or so later they were gone
I think I just got real lucky
The box had a weird "inventory blind" sticker on it
I'm guessing it was just a handful of pairs that got lost or something

You can get these for a good price right now... See DS pair going for like $200-$210... Only $10-20 over retail... I even seen worn once or twice going for $170-$190...

Just bought a 2nd pair worn once for $170 the other day. That Im a beat to death.

Back
Top Bottom