Air Jordan 1 "Hare Pack" (UPDATED! 12/21/08)

via guillitone

Air Jordan Retro 1 JumpBunny

Jordan Brand continue to pay tribute to the Air Jordan 1 in 2009. The mark for release next Easter (Easter 2009) two new pairs of Air Jordan 1 Mid inspired by famous Air Jordan VII Hare made famous by advertising bringing Jordan and Bugs Bunny in 1992. The Color White/Red-True Lt.Silver is faithful to the original and even the tongue of the pair is transformed into a version Hare with the Jumpman logo, which becomes the occasion for Jumpbunny. The second color Stealth/Black-Clay Lt. Silver-Pink-White is equally successful. Quickstrike scheduled for release in April 2009.

2hq849c.jpg

2mxlhx.jpg

35n0yhj.jpg

5xszfa.jpg

11ujc0m.jpg

9gbynl.jpg

ejsavc.jpg

11jq7ts.jpg

2k0dvp.jpg

The first pair isn't that bad, I'll wait for better pics to surface before deciding on purchasing them.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Not bad.

*waits for NTer to complain about JB whoring out the 1s*
laugh.gif
you gotta admit countless numbers of 1s have cameout
eyes.gif

but not a bad idea JB...lets see how these turn out
nerd.gif

looking forward to actual pics to see them turn out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Not bad.

*waits for NTer to complain about JB whoring out the 1s*
laugh.gif
you gotta admit countless numbers of 1s have came out
eyes.gif

but not a bad idea JB...lets see how these turn out
nerd.gif

looking forward to actual pics to see them turn out
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I know. I was just trying to play Nostradamus. But theseare actually pretty nice looking so far.

Jordan Brand continue to pay tribute to bastardize the Air Jordan 1 in 2009

Fixed.

Take taking OG colorways and spreading them across sig models...this is the move from JB that I've been waiting for.
Just imagine True Blue IV, Cement V, Sport Blue XI. If Smith doesn't botch it, this could be a good thing for JB.

Why is there a Hare 1? For what reason is there a Hare 1 if there is already a 7 color blocking and theme like this. Are they going to exercise every marketingtool for the last 20 some years on every shoe released, are we gong to get 1's with gaiters on them or mars blackmon inspired xviii's. they should justhire every one back from the 90s early 00s(not only jordan brand but nike) and just say do what you do. Because it is obvious at least to me that they areholding onto the past and flooding the market with retros that would be better left as what could have been shoes.

I like it to , but how many color ways of other jordans would look good on other numeral jordans. Its like trial and error some stick and some don't .

Back
Top Bottom