Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

5D9E7DA3-58DA-4B9B-A310-CD6E2135AE9F.jpeg

B6FB795A-0D02-494F-BCDF-FCFAE347BA75.jpeg

Prices on these are dropping hard, might end up getting a pair for like $450 in a month or so. They’re selling for 520-540 in size 11 now.
Cannot wait to have these in my collection..the OG shape of these new ‘85s make the regular high OG 1s look like a watered down boring version.

They shoulda called these the “Black Chicagos” instead of “Reverse Bred”.... makes more sense to me. Can’t wait to get more colorways of these though, I think they are an extremely well executed retro.

Prices on these are dropping hard, might end up getting a pair for like $450 in a month or so. They’re selling for 520-540 in size 11 now.
Cannot wait to have these in my collection..the OG shape of these new ‘85s make the regular high OG 1s look like a watered down boring version.

They shoulda called these the “Black Chicagos” instead of “Reverse Bred”.... makes more sense to me. Can’t wait to get more colorways of these though, I think they are an extremely well executed retro.
this release is what the sneaker should've always been. I sold off a lot of the retros hoping jb would switch to the 85 shape forever

Any other good pictures of how this shoe is creasing? The ones I've seen are atrocities.

Just for fun... what’re you guys guesses for what the first OG colorway of these ‘85s will be??

I can’t wait until we get the OG black/whites in this build!!

Shape looks weird esp around the front/toe area. Hella long. They really need to alter the toe rand and toe cap dimensions to a slimmer finish before they move on to actual decent colorways. Im seriously hoping they chose these 2 colorways to work out the kinks without offrnding anyone whos just around for og ogs (fr fr) while still selling a few because red/black red/white.

Im probably repeating myself here but they should ALWAYS err on the side of a slimmer toe.

Last edited:
Shape looks weird esp around the front/toe area. Hella long. They really need to alter the toe rand and toe cap dimensions to a slimmer finish before they move on to actual decent colorways. Im seriously hoping they chose these 2 colorways to work out the kinks without offrnding anyone whos just around for og ogs (fr fr) while still selling a few because red/black red/white.

Im probably repeating myself here but they should ALWAYS err on the side of a slimmer toe.
That hoopfresh guy on ig slimmed his toebox down somehow. Not sure if he used an iron or what.

Not sure if you’ve had these in hand yet but they quality and attention to detail is on point besides the toe issue. I think the red and whites have a slightly better toe. People saying the leather is trash are folks who haven’t had them in hand yet or don’t know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
Not sure if you’ve had these in hand yet but they quality and attention to detail is on point besides the toe issue. I think the red and whites have a slightly better toe. People saying the leather is trash are folks who haven’t had them in hand yet or don’t know what they're talking about.
Yeah its pretty much just the toe they need to address. Always knew what time it was with the leather. I just hope those chumps out there dont bi*** them into putting that tumbled nonsense on them in future releases. They already killed the am90 boxes because of it. Its infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom