Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

I gotta agree that the red/blacks and red/whites are two of the best non OG colorways we’ve ever gotten. Maybe THE best non OGs..

Sheesh, beyond grateful for these. My second pack arrives next week. Beautiful set. Traded both OW Fives and both union 4s for 2 packs. Never been into that hype stuff and those trade baits paid off 🔥🔥
19B8E5D5-73D5-49E5-ACA2-440A87ADC5E7.jpeg

8B16793E-1E05-4787-83F8-94BF5DF9945C.jpeg

BC968587-AE2F-4DD7-8CA7-DA41D2DD0FE4.jpeg

Traded both OW Fives and both union 4s for 2 packs. Never been into that hype stuff and those trade baits paid off 🔥🔥

thats actually not a bad trade at all

im all for same amount of shoes dealt in a trade

4 traded away, 4 in return, no cash involved

u did well young jedi :pimp:

thats actually not a bad trade at all

im all for same amount of shoes dealt in a trade

4 traded away, 4 in return, no cash involved

u did well young jedi :pimp:
Thanks. Love the packs. I don’t care for “hype” Collins. If I hit it’s for trade bait. This worked out well!!

Thinking about finally getting down with a pair of the Varsity Red’s…Rarely go aftermarket for shoes but what’s the situation with fakes on these?…Concerned that they’ve been out so long now that there’s no way I’ll be able to verify a pair legit by going aftermarket…

Thinking about finally getting down with a pair of the Varsity Red’s…Rarely go aftermarket for shoes but what’s the situation with fakes on these?…Concerned that they’ve been out so long now that there’s no way I’ll be able to verify a pair legit by going aftermarket…
What sz are you?

Okay nvm. They are numbered so I would just pay the extra from a consignment shop. Goat would be my 2nd choice

Only place around my way that I’d trust would be Urban Necessities but they tax heavy…GOAT is probably going to be the move honestly…

Friend of mine said that fake sellers don’t make 11.5’s for some reason so that kind of gives me a little ease of thought…

Afraid to wear a shoe lol wear them jawns bro stop playin

*looks at ds pair in closet*

Back
Top Bottom