Air Jordan 1 Hi ‘85 (New beginning) “ Reverse Bred”

Since no one here is going to wear them

S
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 9.50.14 PM.png

To each their own, but 650 for a non OG colour, I’m sorry but that’s absurd. 3.5 time’s the retail price. You do you though.

I feel you fam..but ever since these joints were announced... i've been wanting them.. they got em on stockx for 600... but i'm iffy about they ***....ill hold off a week and hope the price drop to 5

Good leather isn’t necessarily soft leather. If you buy good quality leather shoes, your not seeing soft leather. The thing with the 85s is the leather or what ever the material used is a much thicker cut too compared to the OG high model. They feel stiff but better quality than the 2013 breds imo. Jordan Brand are still finessing us with the pricing though.

I held these last weekend. Real leather or not, these feel like the 2013 Jordan 5s hard/plasticy/shiny BS they were using.

y’all really gonna believe a brand that has fed us BS lies in the past like zoom in the AJ 15 and then it was just a plastic insert instead. Sorry, but real leather or not, it feels cheap and rock solid.
Who buys 15s though?

Good leather isn’t necessarily soft leather. If you buy good quality leather shoes, your not seeing soft leather. The thing with the 85s is the leather or what ever the material used is a much thicker cut too compared to the OG high model. They feel stiff but better quality than the 2013 breds imo. Jordan Brand are still finessing us with the pricing though.
Jordan Brand been finessing us lmao

Fully booked in 2 seconds, snkrs pass Is such a waste, yes we in Chicago get it all the time, but don't think it's possible to ever hit, nike gotta come up with a better way.

Back
Top Bottom