Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

I NOW HAVE A 501 ERROR. WHAT DO I DO?????
what does the url say? if its checkout or onestepcheckout its probably in your cart. just keep refreshing and hopefully eventually you'll be able to come to a screen where you can put in card info and your address.

what does the url say? if its checkout or onestepcheckout its probably in your cart. just keep refreshing and hopefully eventually you'll be able to come to a screen where you can put in card info and your address.

It says onestepcheckout but as soon as I enter into it says enhance calm again

Once i refresh its takes me back to the checkout/cart link

It says onestepcheckout but as soon as I enter into it says enhance calm again

Once i refresh its takes me back to the checkout/cart link
welp we're in the same boat now.
keep refreshing. hopefully we've actually checked out and will get order numbers or we will have to put in our card info and address again and rinse and repeat.

welp we're in the same boat now.
keep refreshing. hopefully we've actually checked out and will get order numbers or we will have to put in our card info and address again and rinse and repeat.

Everytime I get to the page to put my info, it auto sends me to enhance calm page

same. I've put in my info 3 times. 420 x 501 screens over and over and over for like 10 min then I have to put in my info again then more 420 x 501 screens, rinse and repeat. smhhh.

Now this.... like it was in the AM

83C9A9BA-30B0-4C42-A760-65D68680EDE9.png

Back
Top Bottom