Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Ehh, my size 9.5 sold out immediately.. didnt bother on other sizes.. looks like not much stock to begin with?

I love how easy it was for everyone.. tried at 12 and kept getting s/o with my size still there. ****ing BS. I'm pissed man.. I actually wanted these and got access for the first time. App is garbage af.

Now to deal with trying to get them on the 9th... I thought nobody wanted these... :rolleyes
Dirty resellers will bot anything smh

Screenshot_20200429-120051_SNKRS.jpg

Im surprised I got them. I was a bit late on submitting too and I wear a smaller size aka the "money size" that all the vultures goes after for 1s but still got the instant "got em". Wish these were the Black FOG 1s tho lol......that was the shoe I really wanted bad, but hey ill take this as a consolation prize.

With this exclusive access Nike should have it where if you’re picked then your size is exclusive to you until a certain time that way you actually stand a chance to buy the kicks. Kinda like how it is winning a raffle at one of the sneaker stores.

that would be all to easy and little to no hype attached to it

This was a matter of supply getting blown out by demand. Every SNKR head is at home and was waiting for this release with all the potential people that appeared to have EA. Not to mention all the twitter accts / j23/SoleLinks all reminding folks as well. I was lucky enough to get a size 9 on desktop, but my app on my other account was slow and painful. Congrats to those that copped, and best of luck to those that didn't on the main release. Still pairs out there.

It sucks when your iphone home button is broken so you have to manually type your SNKRS password, the precious seconds lol

Back
Top Bottom