Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

finally got in contact with snipes CS and they confirmed i successfully placed order on saturday. Gave me my conf # as well

If you guys got charged and got to thank you page but didnt get email, you should be fine as well

Also after the fact,

i found this page on snipes site to track order, i used my email and i can see my order now. Im not sure if its bc the CS rep tied it up but worth trying

What do you guys think resell is gonna look like on these? Should I bite the bullet now and pay resale, or wait a couple weeks and see if the price drops?

What do you guys think resell is gonna look like on these? Should I bite the bullet now and pay resale, or wait a couple weeks and see if the price drops?

For a GR, it always makes sense to wait a few weeks. Pairs just barely shipped and tons of other releases happening that could distract buyers and seller enough for the market to dip.

For a GR, it always makes sense to wait a few weeks. Pairs just barely shipped and tons of other releases happening that could distract buyers and seller enough for the market to dip.
Curious what you think the other releases are? Flints?

Curious what you think the other releases are? Flints?

That’s one of them, but I’m also thinking of those Yeezy qntms that are rumored to release soon and mocha 1’s that could release in June. I wouldn’t count out all those metallic 4’s coming up in time for summer.

Noticed this too when I wanted to check on my order status. I would say worth a try, but the message at the bottom says 25% off on jordan low's and mid se's.

Yeah I read their twitter
finally got in contact with snipes CS and they confirmed i successfully placed order on saturday. Gave me my conf # as well

If you guys got charged and got to thank you page but didnt get email, you should be fine as well

Also after the fact,

i found this page on snipes site to track order, i used my email and i can see my order now. Im not sure if its bc the CS rep tied it up but worth trying

But so far they still haven’t ship. Been watching my order via that page since Saturday

My size 10.5 got as high as 296 on Saturday, it’s only Tuesday and it’s already down $30 and most pairs aren’t even in hand. Some sizes will be in that 230-240 range once all pairs arrive.

My size 10.5 got as high as 296 on Saturday, it’s only Tuesday and it’s already down $30 and most pairs aren’t even in hand. Some sizes will be in that 230-240 range once all pairs arrive.
Yep but it won’t stay that way for long. Been a while since I’ve seen a Jordan 1 have this much demand. I got relatives calling me and everything for these. I thinks Flints will be a mess too...definitely here in Texas.

Also after the fact,

Thanks again for that link ihust1e ihust1e That worked! Seems like a good amount people who ordered from SNIPES failed to get a confirmation email but were charged.

Yep but it won’t stay that way for long. Been a while since I’ve seen a Jordan 1 have this much demand. I got relatives calling me and everything for these. I thinks Flints will be a mess too...definitely here in Texas.

Oh of course not they won’t last that long at that price.

Ugh. Footlocker hasn’t sent me anything since I got my confirmation email Saturday night. When I look up my order it still says “waiting for order approval”. It’s like they completely forgot about the order. I’ve tried calling them but i can’t get through

try the international # 1.715.261.9708 high chance you might have to speak to the credit verification dept.
will take you an hour to get thru, good luck if you order is still waiting for approval

I'm not chancing this at ALL here. I want my 4 pairs of Flints and I will get them one way or another

anybody else's SNKRS order still waiting to ship? mine says 'order confirmed' but nothing else yet. CC hasn't even been charged yet. WTF.....

Back
Top Bottom