Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

^glad to see, only so the poeple who actually want them should be able to get them hopefully, like the good days pre 2006

^glad to see, only so the poeple who actually want them should be able to get them hopefully, like the good days pre 2006

things were still easy til the concords in stores for me.

though online things were way easier back in the day.. i remember coppin the metallic 5s online from Finishline in the evening that saturday they came out no problems.

things were still easy til the concords in stores for me.

though online things were way easier back in the day.. i remember coppin the metallic 5s online from Finishline in the evening that saturday they came out no problems.
Agreed walked in to stores before the stored opened and I was always the 1st person there until the concords...

really upset they dont have the black tongue (yes i know thats how the ogs are but i want the pe and also upset the old love with the black tongue is more of a mid size then high 

bruhh i will have all the 1's i need in my closet this year :smokin :smokin :smokin

except for 01's ofcourse :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom