Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Got mine. DTLR reserve was nice and easy. Saw dudes in the mall with 4 bags, 2 pair per bag. Dudes were killing first come first serve Black Toes and restock. Hope everyone got theirs.

Damn, i slept on my alarm clock. Missed out. 
frown.gif

Traded a 15 year old some thunder 4s for these and never looked back... Glad i was able to add these to the collection...

^^ Yeah I was pretty salty about HOH Galleria.. I am only visiting here in TX and no luck. Anybody in Hou area knows any spot? I just need a pair for myself
frown.gif

My day just went from bad to worse

"Hey man. We are sorry to inform you that our supplier is sick. So he can not get us the retro 1's. we are going to give you a refund, also, i do not know if you like royal 1's. but my friend has a pair in size 10.5, and I can cut you a deal on them."

The whole reason I didnt go for the Black Toes today :smh:
Never getting my business again

Birthdays are the worst days.

Last edited:
per their FAQ:
At this time we only accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express ( Credit & Debit Cards)

Shhhhhhh!!! Watch out!! You'll get a Niketalk warning for telling people you made a trade !!!

ok my bad... i was at my local hoh had a terrible ticket but i had a lot of shoes that were restocking in my car... Knew a kid who wanted thunder 4s worse then anything restocking (fire red 4, fire red 5) So i offered him to get me the black toes... They were out of my size 11 but i bit the bullet and grabbed a 11.5. My local hoh had only 30 pairs roughly. At least thats what they said.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! SP only has size 8 and 13 left!!! those things weren't going anywhere earlier this week. Crazy the thirst is real!!!

Please list in order. First being the rarest, last being The easier cop. Royal, black toe, black gold

Last edited:
Nike Chicago had a lot of these left over that they didn't RSVP if you were in line when they opened you won

Back
Top Bottom