Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

leather is decent on these don't worry if u got a pair in the mail, nothing like Chicagos

Close to royals but not quite as good

UNDS mine already on this rainy day in NYC. Automatic creases on both pairs. Walked one block.

try to walk flat footed without bending your feet what so ever. that might help.

or just keep the shoes in the box and just stare at it once in a while. they wont crease. guaranteed

Last edited:
All i wanted to do was to pay retail...why cant i pay retail :smh:

tumblr_mb53nbuO3P1qatar1o1_500.gif

try to walk flat footed without bending your feet what so ever. that might help.

or just keep the shoes in the box and just stare at it once in a while. they wont crease. guaranteed
Ha Ha very funny. I know they'll crease I'm just saying man they looked so immaculate.

Missed out on Eastbay and NDC. as soon as i got the out of stock postings i was in the car on my way to the mom and pops. 

They had a total of THREE mens sizes in this shoe and then like 5 GS.

luckily one of those three was my size
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

am i the only one who thinks the black on white lettering is sexy

for the people who got them... are they TTS.. is .5 size down make any difference?
I could have went down .5 but then they would have been too tight width wise. I rather have a lil extra length then a tight sneaker

^I have a size 8 and 9. Not much of a difference in the shoe length for me. Ankle (or collar) area is a little tight on the 8 (duh) but that can be fixed by continuous wearing. hope this helps.

All i wanted to do was to pay retail...why cant i pay retail :smh:

tumblr_mb53nbuO3P1qatar1o1_500.gif

:rofl:

that gif kills me . EVERY DAMN TIME. :smokin

For the euro release,anothe strange allocation from nike...all the retailers got these extremely limited numbers(1-2 FSRs) while ndc europe was having many pairs available onlin and it kinda took a while till it sold out.Not sure how much,cause i got my pairs and got out,lol.But a looon g time compared to the royals.Any other european sharing knowledge?

Size? tweeted

Due to an unforseen technical error on our website, the Jordan 1 ‘Black Toes’ was available on our website earlier than the official Jordan brand launch time of 8am BST on Saturday 25th May.

Due to this error, we have had to cancel any orders made before the 8am launch time that the Jordan brand guidelines stipulate. We sincerely apologise for this error and we have put the proper practices in place to ensure that this never happens again. We hope this hasn’t deterred you from shopping with us in the future and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

So to offer a fair and equal way for these shoes to be distributed amongst our customers, we will be raffling off the opportunity to buy the Jordan 1 ‘Black Toe’, with the raffle opening at 8am Sunday 26th May and closing at midnight Monday 27th May. Winners will be picked at random and contacted privately with details on how they can then purchase their desired size over the phone. All winners will be picked at random based on their size selected and stock of that particular size.

My fiancee's mom live in Paris.. is it weird if I ask her to go look for pair for me?  
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom