Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Anyone H&S order not ship yet or not received refund? Still waiting on something from H&S. Didnt they say it will ship on 5/25? 

I still haven't received either. I did a preorder at 240 shipped. Not really worried about it since I scored on release day and this was my backup plan. But I emailed them a little bit ago, so I'll see what they say tomorrow. I read a couple people got shipping confirmations tonight though.

i only have 5 shoes DS, royals, 88 3s, concords, BC 3s, and Black/Red 11s. they will all be worn in the future...they all have worn pairs in my rotation. i actually have 3 pairs of black/red 11s. thats my favorite shoe of all time. 

Strictly speculation, but I could see an og nike air 1 restock on all colorways before the year is up. They have restocked everything in the last year and a half... They are still restocking bred 11's! Not saying they will be easy to get if they do, but its the new formula.

Strictly speculation, but I could see an og nike air 1 restock on all colorways before the year is up. They have restocked everything in the last year and a half... They are still restocking bred 11's! Not saying they will be easy to get if they do, but its the new formula.
But I will still never get a pair :lol:

finally got eastbay tracking origin said Eagan MN and it will be here tomorrow
pimp.gif
. kinda weird that my last 2 eastbay orders have started in Eagan. I always thought eastbay was from Wisconsin

I'm starting to go into panic mode my eastbay order STILL just has a shipping label??

Calm the eff down man. It was a holiday weekend, shipping and packages are backed up. Not to mention positing your gonna panic isn't gonna help the issue. You want advice, call eastbay and chill the eff out, lol. I hate when threads get like this.

If this restock happened when the retailers would sell then all at once then it would be mayhem! But I would like it :pimp:

I wouldn't be surprised to see them pop up in a random surprise restock like the April one, in extremely small #'s. But I doubt they "relaunch" all CW's at once or even individually. I wish tho, lol. ******g JB limited ********. I really want some royals mannnn, not interested in paying $350 for them tho.

The Chicago 1's are reselling for about $200 currently. The people that think these Black Toes are gonna settle on resale around $200 are nuts. These are easily gonna go up to $300-$325 when the dust settles.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them pop up in a random surprise restock like the April one, in extremely small #'s. But I doubt they "relaunch" all CW's at once or even individually. I wish tho, lol. ******g JB limited ********. I really want some royals mannnn, not interested in paying $350 for them tho.

The Chicago 1's are reselling for about $200 currently. The people that think these Black Toes are gonna settle on resale around $200 are nuts. These are easily gonna go up to $300-$325 when the dust settles.
i thought u had 3 pairs of royals

I sort of understand royals and their resell value

But people are actually paying that much for those cheap quality Chicago I's?

After I got my royals I took them out the box to reexamine just how cheap they were made.

Were Chicagos limited like the royals and black toes?

Just bought these off eBay and seller wants me to friend him the money is this safe? Am I covered through PayPal? Would appreciate some insight.

don't do that. If you actually won an auction or Buy it Now, checkout normally through eBay/Paypal. If he wanted to avoid fees he shouldn't have sold them on eBay.

If this is a case where you came to an agreement via messaging and you didn't officially win an auction or use a Buy it Now, have him send you an invoice.

My pair from one of the "big cartel" sites will be here tomorrow. Hopefully clovers aren't in the box

Called champs about my ups tracking number not working, and they told me cause it shipped fed ex.. i wonder why they gave me a ups tracking number then.. anyways order will be here tomorrow 

Last edited:
Shipment confirmation from the dark depths of eBay...
:lol:

Just bought these off eBay and seller wants me to friend him the money is this safe? Am I covered through PayPal? Would appreciate some insight.

Say you'll pay the 4% for his fees, if he's reluctant move on. When they do that, either they're trying to get you, or they're trying to hurry up and get the money, because ebay will hold the money until you receive the item. In either case you aren't protected.
Technically you are still protected, as long as you pay via credit/debit card. You can either file a charge back or dispute the charge with your CC company. Paypal also has a few different ways to dispute gift payments as well now. Its not worth the hassle though just to save 4%. No use being a cheap ***, it's like driving a car with no insurance.

Dope pic of th BT's onfeet ! via hypebeast

View media item 432300
:smokin

Eastbay order due to arrive Friday. JJ today. Can't wait.

Last edited:
ive always wondered bout him??? how much??

Saw this post and checked it out he has a fsr 330.00 . Like many others I'm in the market for Royals and have seen post about his connections at sole fly , MJ's connection to the store etc . But just randomly getting a fsr of Royals has my spidey senses going off. As much as I want them and the price is great compared to prices everywhere else I have to pass. It's going to bother me not knowing for sure . If I miss out oh well , these have been evading me since Feb. anyway ... the hunt continues.

Last edited:
Kickz.com cancelled my order, damn it, might have to pay a reseller. Oh well I'm a huge fan of 1's. anyone recommend any legit reseller sites other than eBay?

Kickz.com cancelled my order, damn it, might have to pay a reseller. Oh well I'm a huge fan of 1's. anyone recommend any legit reseller sites other than eBay?

Why? I can't even add shoes to cart on their US site anymore. It gives me an error, the cart does work for their UK sites but they won't let you use a US address. Seems like they might be done with Americans.

Last edited:
I was out of my town during rd. I never strikeout when I'm in my hometown. Anyways best I can find is 220 locally and I still can't do it. Smh onto the next I guess.

Back
Top Bottom