Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I had a dmp pack and currently have an old love pair. These are drastically better than those plus these are a real high top. With the price jump on the ol", im gonna sell em. They are just inferior compared to 2013.

The DMP 1's use synthetic leathers. They're better then the synthetic leathers used as of late, but not as good as the '01s. JB used a lot of ankle cushion in '01 1's, and little cushioning in the DMPs. The '01 also has small differences such as a nubuck swoosh, smaller wings logo, and a higher up toe box with a rolled cap. I'd highly suggest you get a pair of '01s or wait later this year.
hows the leather compare on the 01s to the royals 2013? also to the banned 1s?

is it worth the extra 2-300 to spend on banneds to get the diff leather n quality?? or should i just cop the 2001s?

is it worth the extra 2-300 to spend on banneds to get the diff leather n quality?? or should i just cop the 2001s?

IMO no, it's definitely not worth the money I'd go for the 01's. but remember that's my opinion someone else might think its well worth it. What it comes down to is its your money and you can do whatever you want with it.

IMO no, it's definitely not worth the money I'd go for the 01's. but remember that's my opinion someone else might think its well worth it. What it comes down to is its your money and you can do whatever you want with it.
nah for sure i feel u...im just wondering on the diff in quality between the 01s and the banneds. im abt to cop the 01s for 500$ or i can get the banners for 750...if the 01s have that buttery soft leather then im just gonna go with those. i know the banneds have that really soft tumbled leather but just not sure abouyt the 01s thats why im asking.

IMO the DMP 1s were as plastic as the Chicago 1s that released this year. If people are actually gonna wear the shoes, I don't think the Banned 1s will hold up well especially if ppl are complaining about how the leather looks out of the box on these recent Nike Air retros. The Banneds crease easier then any of these 1s and scuffs more easily. It's just the leather on the banneds look way richer, well padded and thicker. But solely on appearance after worn, ya'll would complain. Also "good leather", the color would also fade overtime when worn so I'm pretty sure this would happen to the banneds as well. I don't think it would on these leather/synthetic NA 1s

I think ppl tend to forget leather is a raw material, it is easily damaged and shows signs of wear

Dmp 1s are only slightly better than chi 1s from this yr...01's are amazing and buttery soft...been rockin mine since rd back in 01 and they still look good minus the sole bein worn down...don't have the banned so not sure how they compare but I'd go for the 2001's...slightly cheaper and that ankle padding is :pimp:

Here's my pair from NOsneaker that FINALLY came in, :smh: . And yes I learned my lesson. And yes I will never do it again. Just to add about the quality, to each there own apparently, but of all the 1's I own (New love/Old Love, DMP, David White, Chicagos, Knicks and Clovers) these are by far the best quality. I think they're sick!!!:pimp:  Unfortunately they came pre-creased with an odd vertical section on the toe box....whatever, THEY WILL BE WORN!!!

View media item 443176

View media item 443177

Funny thing is, a lot of high end designer leather shoes come like that brand new but I understand, sneakers is a different market, with synthetics used, we don't expect as much pre-creasing straight out the box but I guess it happens. If it was completely synthetic, there would be no creasing just like how nike bball shoes are right now

IMO the DMP 1s were as plastic as the Chicago 1s that released this year. If people are actually gonna wear the shoes, I don't think the Banned 1s will hold up well especially if ppl are complaining about how the leather looks out of the box on these recent Nike Air retros. The Banneds crease easier then any of these 1s and scuffs more easily. It's just the leather on the banneds look way richer, well padded and thicker. But solely on appearance after worn, ya'll would complain. Also "good leather", the color would also fade overtime when worn so I'm pretty sure this would happen to the banneds as well. I don't think it would on these leather/synthetic NA 1s

I think ppl tend to forget leather is a raw material, it is easily damaged and shows signs of wear
yea im not 1 of those complain abt everything ppl. shoes gonna crease aint no avoiding that..well atleast they will if u wear em which i wear all my kicks. 

Dmp 1s are only slightly better than chi 1s from this yr...01's are amazing and buttery soft...been rockin mine since rd back in 01 and they still look good minus the sole bein worn down...don't have the banned so not sure how they compare but I'd go for the 2001's...slightly cheaper and that ankle padding is
pimp.gif
good lookin out..im abt go ahead n cop the 2001s.
pimp.gif

Can someone confirm the material of the swoosh on the black toes. I was certain they were leather but my cousins is telling me they are a suede(maybe nubuck).
Can someone help me out on this.

Can someone confirm the material of the swoosh on the black toes. I was certain they were leather but my cousins is telling me they are a suede(maybe nubuck).
Can someone help me out on this.
if you're talking about the 2013 black toes, they're leather

Thanks jondoom and Nolaboy.
My buddy showed me his black toes (2013) and I thought they were leather but my cousin was so convinced that it got me questioning myself.

Back
Top Bottom