Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

technically all i asked was if someone could help me....im well aware of the rules but after reading a ridiculous amount of posts talking about " couldnt get my size so ill trade this  " , " i have this sz but need this sz " , " if anyone needs this sz i have this sz " , " should i trade this for this " etc...i figured id give it a shot....either way im good ill abide by the rules :smile:...ill try to remain disciplined...thank you

Last edited:
To those hurting because they keep missing out, it's not hard if you know a hacker. Woke up at 4:50, took a piss, and logged in to my NDC account. At 8:00am, I clicked on the twitter link and a minute later, I was checking out. No waiting in line, no resellers, no eBay, no BS. Granted, I have to wait for a few days to receive the shoes...

Go find someone who knows javascript.

I tried helping everyone out on the restock thread but the mods deleted my post. So much for this site helping the community...

technically all i asked was if someone could help me....im well aware of the rules but after reading a ridiculous amount of posts talking about " couldnt get my size so ill trade this  " , " i have this sz but need this sz " , " if anyone needs this sz i have this sz " , " should i trade this for this " etc...i figured id give it a shot....either way im good ill abide by the rules :smile:...ill try to remain disciplined...thank you

Ok whatever just follow the rules. Thanks

To those hurting because they keep missing out, it's not hard if you know a hacker. Woke up at 4:50, took a piss, and logged in to my NDC account. At 8:00am, I clicked on the twitter link and a minute later, I was checking out. No waiting in line, no resellers, no eBay, no BS. Granted, I have to wait for a few days to receive the shoes...

Go find someone who knows javascript.

I tried helping everyone out on the restock thread but the mods deleted my post. So much for this site helping the community...

Im not missing out anything else from NDC i tell you that much.... Im going to level my playing field.

Megatrons talk aint allowed i believe and thats why they delete them but if you really wanna share info theres a thread for it :smile:

About to pull $230 trigger waiting on invoice.

Last edited:
I only seen those banneds in person 1 time and that was this year at a sneaker event in Michigan.....the resell price is ridiculous but the quality on those are amazing

Haha good one.

I'm dead serious man. I was able to get two pairs from the citadel outlets in southern California on the very first day they released. A Tuesday.
As soon as I had them in my hands I didn't want them. My brother kept one pair I sold the other. The quality control on them was all over the place.
And I saw tons of them from other guys at the release. You can see some of the flaws in most pictures that people post. The dye on the leather is all
over the place. Very inconsistent. You can see where its dark and light. Then the cut is not a true high cut. The 2001s are higher. The swooshes are really
frayed and lots of pairs have badly shaped swooshes. Plus it has an x on the heel. All of these reasons makes me not like them. Now saying all that the leather is
much softer than what we have been used to but that wasn't enough for me.

The 2013 royals are a true hi cut made out of all leather, nothing on the heel, and Nike air on the tongue. I can make the leather softer by wearing them myself.
2013 Royals over the banneds any day of the week.

^ i check feebay and clist ads and couldnt find my size at all so they are hiding thats fo sure

^ i check feebay and clist ads and couldnt find my size at all so they are hiding thats fo sure

Yep. I can pull up 2, maybe 3 DS pairs at my size on ebay on any given day.

All this bad talk and overrated talk still makes me want my pair! I've seen probably 5 pairs in hand, and each one looked fantastic to me.

Back
Top Bottom