Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

thats incest bro

You asked what taboo was....
TabAo, in the most basic description, is an Asian website that sells grey market pairs of kicks. Check out the grey market thread for more info. I'm sure it's in there and mods are anti grey market talk anywhere else.

After patiently waiting over a week, my pair finally came in from Hanon. Even doubled up earlier today. Copped my 2nd pair off my boys cousin for $180.

Satisfied with my pairs and if I'm going to nitpick, just some glue residue that rubs off easily anyways and very light creases, but who cares about that. Overall quality is pretty good.

Snapped some quick pics

View media item 440185View media item 440193View media item 440186

Last edited:
My pair finally came in from Eastbay. All in all the quality of the leather is way better than I thought they would be from what I read in here. I don't know if some guys are just getting bad pairs. But I own plenty of 1s and the leather on the black toes is pretty good. Here are some quick pics I snapped today.

All my ones. I am now done with ones after the black toes.

View media item 440213
AJKO, AJKO, Custom AJKO, 1994, 2001, 2001, 2013 black toes.
View media item 440214
1994 height comparison. I'm really happy with the hi cut of the Black Toes. But it's still a tad shy of the 1994.
View media item 440215
Don't let anyone tell you that the 2001s are not a true hi cut. They don't know what they are talking about.
View media item 440217
Shade of red comparison. The only knock I have against the black toes is the shade of red. When comparing to the 1994s and 2001s
it's closer to a burgundy or maroon. But only when comparing. On its own it just looks like varsity red.
View media item 440219

I was a bit upset that I didn't see the extra white laces, til I realized it was tucked inside the shoe.

If NDC didn't release this on their website, I would've struck out.

Wonder why out of all the men size OG retro high shoes that's been released thus far, this was the first to hit their website.

The "strap" version of the black and red AJ1 is the only recent AJ1 retro I've owned that has that true OG hi top cut. I'm just happy Jordan Brand isn't producing mid tops only.

Nice pics sentinel

Dude take your ball & go home if thats how u feel

Because its WRONG no matter how many times it comes off ya fingers or out your mouth

At this point dude is just trolling for attention

Well, 12 freaking days after ordering from OSneaker and still no tracking number and no shoes. I gave the benefit of the doubt last week because of Memorial Day but this is beyond absurd. Several unanswered emails, can't find their phone number on their website (I may be blind). Absolute horrible customer service from them. NEVER, EVER AGAIN.
Paid via Paypal so it may be time to go that route. I was thinking of giving them until tomorrow end of day.

Nosneaker got someone else :smh:

What sucks about this is that what you dudes paid them, you could have paid a reseller and had your sneakers a couple of weeks ago. And even saved a couple of dollars.

My pair finally came in from Eastbay. All in all the quality of the leather is way better than I thought they would be from what I read in here. I don't know if some guys are just getting bad pairs. But I own plenty of 1s and the leather on the black toes is pretty good. Here are some quick pics I snapped today.

All my ones. I am now done with ones after the black toes.

AJKO, AJKO, Custom AJKO, 1994, 2001, 2001, 2013 black toes.

1994 height comparison. I'm really happy with the hi cut of the Black Toes. But it's still a tad shy of the 1994.

Don't let anyone tell you that the 2001s are not a true hi cut. They don't know what they are talking about.

Shade of red comparison. The only knock I have against the black toes is the shade of red. When comparing to the 1994s and 2001s
it's closer to a burgundy or maroon. But only when comparing. On its own it just looks like varsity red.
hey nice comparison

about the red, on the blacktoe it's a gym red, but it's a varsity red on breds and chicagos...

Nice pics sentinel se7en.....although teh black toes sucks worse then da chicagos...

lol jk :tongue:

Be patient
eyes.gif

Some dudes seem to be OK with paying $$ to someone and not hearing from them for days/weeks.

Escalate the dispute to a claim.
already escalated and im being patent. really not worried about it. still wanna put hands on em though for misleading and phony guarantees.

Last edited:
Naw, I'm just joking about being patient. Some dudes in here were telling other dudes to be patient about them.

I can accept being patient if they keep you updated, but no updates whatsoever.... Naw, not cool.

Huge shout-out to @beycoast415 & @danjitsu671 for holding me down for retail....

Feels good knowing that people look out for you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom