Air Jordan 1 High "BHM" - 2013

They looked alright... until I saw that 3M. Yuck.
sick.gif

Dammit, JB, why don't you just re-release the New Love 1's?

Last edited:
Not my cup of tea either, but I could imagine wearing these into a club, that would look crazy on feet. And yeah, irrelevant to BHM...

3M Craze here you go fam! not my cup of tea with that volt lining...I actually like the all black 3M Dunk premiums more myself...

So I guess these are the BHM that are suppose to release this month or next. Doesn't look like your typical BHM sneaker to me. Full 3M upper. Have no idea what the insole is all about... like it doesn't even go with the sneakers. Thoughts???

All 3 Guys born in Brooklyn. Brooklyn cityscape and each ones logo..... still doesn't go with the shoe though

these are just OK cant see them selling out or at least resell wont be high on these

Suvuma*****, Nike...You put 3 Brooklyn icons on the insole of a whack shoe so that Brooklyn-born people like myself have no choice but to cop.

Aight, Nike/JB...you get my 140...but thekid isn't happy about it...at all. Got me feelin like Pookie from New Jack City when he was working in the crack house...Trying. To. Resist. But. Deep. Down. I. Know. It's. Futile...

Back
Top Bottom