Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

Im just surprised I cant find these in store ??? I wanted to see them in person b4 I copped. NOW with them PURPLE joints THEY WELL BE COPPED INSTANTLY.

^Rico, I see the Bay Area in your sig...I saw them the other day at True on Haight St. Don't know if they still have them though

Originally Posted by c4

^Rico, I see the Bay Area in your sig...I saw them the other day at True on Haight St. Don't know if they still have them though

Right on man ... I know TRUE and HUF ect. got them but im looking for stores like FTL and FNL. Why didint I see them in these stores ???

None the less, If I cant cop them PURPLE joints all be coming for a pair of these. Still dont know what color yet ... RED or GREEN, most likely RED.

I'm guessing these were a QS release. Copped mine off ebay Friday. Trying to cop the purple metallic's, but I can't seem to find a clear releasedate. Anybody know the exact release date for the purple 1's? I heard it was supposed to be 7/4/09...any truth to this?

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

I'm guessing these were a QS release. Copped mine off ebay Friday. Trying to cop the purple metallic's, but I can't seem to find a clear release date. Anybody know the exact release date for the purple 1's? I heard it was supposed to be 7/4/09...any truth to this?

word is international release only, so you better get a overseas hook up if you really want em...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm guessing these were a QS release. Copped mine off ebay Friday. Trying to cop the purple metallic's, but I can't seem to find a clear release date. Anybody know the exact release date for the purple 1's? I heard it was supposed to be 7/4/09...any truth to this?

word is international release only, so you better get a overseas hook up if you really want em...

YES International release ONLY ... i heard it was the 11th .... Not too sure how true that is.

these were definitely released right? I couldn't find them anywhere. Guess I'll just order online

Originally Posted by JD161616

these were definitely released right? I couldn't find them anywhere. Guess I'll just order online

Yea same with me.....

Why aren't these at footlocker or eastbay?

Anyone Know why?

Also, how do these fit?

anybody where in the hell i can find the purples?
i've looked high and low everywhere online and nothing

saw both pairs when i was in LA this weekend they looked ok not feeling the tumble leather

Redrum SB wrote:

I knew it was an international release. Just gonna wait for them to pop up on ebay and cop off their. Just wanted to know the exact release date so I know whento look out for them. Since it's not 7/4/09 I'm guessing it will be 7/11/09.

BNYC has officially been a major pain in the you know what. I don't think I will ever willingly order from them again.... Anybody else ever had problemswith them?

Originally Posted by Hetty714

BNYC has officially been a major pain in the you know what. I don't think I will ever willingly order from them again.... Anybody else ever had problems with them?

I've never messed with them but I've heard some story's on NT about some shady business from them, that why I only mess with a select few internetdealers.

Redrum SB wrote:

I knew it was an international release. Just gonna wait for them to pop up on ebay and cop off their. Just wanted to know the exact release date so I know when to look out for them. Since it's not 7/4/09 I'm guessing it will be 7/11/09.

Saw both of these at Footlocker yesterday.

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

Redrum SB wrote:

Saw both of these at Footlocker yesterday.
eek.gif
Are you serious??

Originally Posted by Hetty714

BNYC has officially been a major pain in the you know what. I don't think I will ever willingly order from them again.... Anybody else ever had problems with them?
i actually ordered both the metallic red and greens from them when they first put them up and got my shoes about a week ago. that was my firsttime dealing with bnyconline.com and i had no problems. i had a good experience with them.

btw im so glad i ordered these online rather than relying on a local store.

Originally Posted by nwtiger

anybody where in the hell i can find the purples?
i've looked high and low everywhere online and nothing
Purples were an International release...go ahead and thank Gentry, as he is still ruining the brand by being in the International division.

Copped mine yesterday, I really think the Tumbled Leather set it off but heres some pics.

Switched to white laces, didnt really like the off-tone red laces that came with it.
Quality wise its not all that bad, good for a few wears in the summertime.
Only thing i dislike is the Tongue, not really any cushion, its just flat and the leather quality is just bland, but the print of the Tumbled Leather is onpoint, enoy!

Back
Top Bottom