Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who didn't care for 1s at all coppin them just because of the NIKE Air logo...just like the 88s...

exactly how limited are these gonna be?royals'.black toes' or chicagos' numbers ?? any info on the p[roduction numbers?

I will try & get these if possible. I have the 09's, but I think these look great as well. Also, you can't beat the OG look. If this release is like the blacktoes then I will have to try my luck online. I only had 1 store within 2 hours that got them & that was a HOH. They were doing a raffle. I was lucky though that I was able to get them online on the 25th. I hope I can get lucky once more!

I'm glad their hasn't been any celebrity sighting for these. They need to stay under the radar for as long as possible...I give em one more week smh :smh:

Anybody know wassup with that Air Jordan I 89 listed on that Official NDC Release Calendar?? I thought only the Jordan IV Toros and Jordan I OG Black and Grey were releasing on 7-13..

Anybody know wassup with that Air Jordan I 89 listed on that Official NDC Release Calendar?? I thought only the Jordan IV Toros and Jordan I OG Black and Grey were releasing on 7-13..
I think Nike decided to push those back TBD

Always loved the '09's but never got a pair. Materials on those were great, I'd still want to get my hands on those but for now the July release is cool.

niiiiiiiice 1
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Man I'm really hoping this release Is more like black toes and not like royals. Hope there is plenty pairs to go around

Man I'm really hoping this release Is more like black toes and not like royals. Hope there is plenty pairs to go around
 JB for some reason just messed up the Royals release... well it was the first NA OG release... & i think they fixed it

Man I wish these came with the tumbled leather like the 1's from '09

i dont. i never cared for that tumbled leather, although it was really nice.

my connect got these yesterday, needless to say my pair is on lock. ive been fortunate, ive gotten every single OG 1 this year except the Black/Gold PLs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom