Status
Not open for further replies.
shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-5-900x596.jpg

shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-4-900x615.jpg

shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-3-900x607.jpg

shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-2-900x596.jpg

shadow-air-jordan-1-arriving-at-retailers-1-900x596.jpg
Is this real life !?!?!?!

These photos are gonna make a lot of people cop that said they were gonna pass... These are super clean IMO. If I can't cop for retail I'm def copping reseller, I don't care.

it might be just me, but these look like black toe quality more than royals. The lining is stitched the same way as the black toes. The royals lining was really smooth and pretty much flat throughout. Also, the leather looks grainy just like the black toes. The royals leather was pretty smooth and it had a soft look. Last thing is the thickness of the layers of leather. The black toes layers were really thin like the shoes in these pictures. It's most noticeable around the toe area. The royals leather was twice as thick almost. When you push the leather on black toes, you feel the hardness and you push into the shoe. When you push royals leather, you can feel how thick it is and you have to push through the leather before you start pushing into the shoe. These will be copped x2 no matter what, but they're not royals quality to me like people have been saying

Got the last pair in my size from WindyCity. Not happy about paying over but f it.. I'm due for a pair of 1s at retail so hoping for some luck next weekend.

Things would be completely different if these didn't have Nike Air.

This won't be an easy release at all, hopefully everyone who wants a pair will get one.

Regardless if the quality is royal or black toe like, these will be copped for sure.

CS= citysole.com

Has anyones footlocker confrimed that they are getting these? Called mine and theu said they dont know but keep calling

Mine should be in this Monday. I'll let u guys know if its any major changes to it. Pretty safe to say these are about as accurate quality as the Royals tho + Happy 4th guys.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom