Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone tell me their production dates on their pairs? The GM talk got me worried since I copped from an early release site. Mine are 2/13/13 - 4/1/13

Those are the dates on mine as well (received from hotnesskicks.com) Only time you should worry is if the dates are 1 week apart or so.

anyone get their pair from grail status yet?  I bit the bullet last wednesday and shipping information hasn't changed since then.  

"Electronic Shipping Info Received" is all i see

Do they wait until after rd to ship pre-orders?

it is going to take at least 3-4 weeks from my experience

good luck trying to get that package if you are using an old address 

USPS usually drops it off
My urban safari 180's arrived today that I ordered 2 Sundays ago.  So it only took 6 business days for them to arrive.  So I think saying 3-4 weeks is not true for everyone.

Last edited:
anyone get their pair from grail status yet?  I bit the bullet last wednesday and shipping information hasn't changed since then.  

Mine shipped today and thats what it says on the usps tracking status. But I didn't order it on Wednesday like you I ordered mine Saturday night. It looked like a restock when I ordered it.

Still trying to find a size 10 for retail or under 180... If anyone in the 909/626 area knows where they have em in stock, let me know. If not, I might just buy some for 185 shipped which still isnt bad at all.

My status hasn't changed either, and I also ordered on Weds. I'll probably call them to get an update.

Still trying to find a size 10 for retail or under 180... If anyone in the 909/626 area knows where they have em in stock, let me know. If not, I might just buy some for 185 shipped which still isnt bad at all.
Might as well just bite the bullet on 185, especially if u ain't trippin on 180. Wats 5$?

Found out I won the raffle this morning because the email notification was in the spam box all weekend lol grabbed it this morning with a quickness before they went on display. 

So I called and cancelled my first order order of toro and shadow with eastbay because they had the wrong size for the toro. And I got shipment confirmation for them today... So I have 2 shadows and 2 toros coming. The bad part is that the toros were for my homie who is a 14. Now I have a 14 and 15 coming. Lol

when i was calling around for a pair, one of the shiekh shoes still had a 10.5 left, but i don't remember exactly which one it was but it was one of the ones near dtla.

Got an email update from Grail Status:

"All orders went out today. You should see package activity by tomorrow and expect delivery on Wednesday."

Wednesday it is...
pimp.gif

^^^^Jealous. I think I might ltierally hold my Shadows to get the Bred 1's from someone later in the year. I got these more as bargaining chips to get some other shoes.

Got an email update from Grail Status:

"All orders went out today. You should see package activity by tomorrow and expect delivery on Wednesday."

Wednesday it is...
pimp.gif

Wait did you have to email them for an update, or did they just responded to you? Because i didn't get an email :nerd:

Got real lucky on this release.

Struck out on ndc,fnl but my store recieved a late shipment today.

Im pretty stoked.
smokin.gif

Do fakes of the Shadow's even exist yet? I don't think so.  I haven't seen any yet.  That pair looks straight blade.  Whatever pairs of the Shadows that are out right now are all legit.
well they are on fake sites before the release...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom