Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black/grey 1 thread people.....

You know, the air Jordan 1s that are all black and grey?
I appreciate you trying to steer the conversation the right way but a lot of the previous threads (Royals, Black & Gold's, etc.) get shut down and this happens to be the best place to post simple questions/suggestions for fellow Jordan 1 fans.

There's an Air Jordan I Retro High thread in this section for discussion of Jordan I's in general. THAT'S the best place to post simple questions/suggestions for fellow Jordan I fans.

At Footaction in Hudson Mall they had shadow 1s in size 9 on display. I didn't aske if they had other pairs but I should've! :smh: what was I thinking but anyway you guys should call and find out.
The number is: (201) 433-7100

on a trip in paris. shadows, toros, 8s, grapes, sitting everywhere. such a shame
View media item 513310
bonus pic, year of the snakes on clearance at house of hoops
View media item 513312

I'm gonna start hitting up my friends from
College that live in Europe/South America.

My one friend lives in Amsterdam, and two of my best friends from college live in Panama and Colombia. I also have a friend in China, but the hype seems to be the same there as here. I'm gonna look into a HOH in either of those countries, lol.

I can't believe ASP shoes are sitting on the shelves like that, crazy.

It's like a resellers dream... Not that those are my intentions.

Hopefully they can help secure future limited pairs.

Would be real nice to scoop a bunch of bred 1's from overseas lol.

finally got my pair in yesterday, paid 180 shipped.

wore em straight out of the box as soon as i got em, wore em all day today also. I can't remember the last time I wore a shoe straight out the box as soon as i got em. Gonna wear em a hell of a lot more. Quality was also pretty good overall on my pair. Extremely minimal creasing after 2 days of wear.

So glad I copped

got my pair from drome.co.uk yesterday. love them already.

if you like a nice, intact box, DO NOT order from them. they only single box, so when the package arrived the box was in terrible condition. the shoe itself is intact and fine though. but for future releases, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

if you like a nice, intact box, DO NOT order from them. they only single box, so when the package arrived the box was in terrible condition. the shoe itself is intact and fine though. but for future releases, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!

They sent them in a bag?

Do they list thier sizes in uk?

basically. nike shoebox in a plastic black bag.

I've gotten a couple of bags overseas.

SH used to do the bag

Another site, forgot which one did the bag, but bubble wrap all around the box.

Boxes were straight in both instances.

Just came back from the mall.  Was still able to grab my size for retail at my local Sportzone.  Very happy  
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom