Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just bought this pair of shadow n its my first jordan 
roll.gif
 but sadly after couple of wears there is plenty of visible creases on the toebox :frown:  I googled up on how to remove creases and i found the iron with towel method but im not so sure is it safe so guys is there any alternate method to remove creases? Im a rookieee 
frown.gif
I wouldn't worry about it. Shoes will crease if you wear them. Just accept it and wear your shoes proudly.

They bout 200-250. Worth it. One of the best retros of the year
Agreed, very comfy and quality is def on point, had a second pair but sold it wish I never did that
My most worn pair of 2013 1's.  Sold my buddy my other 12 for $170 and offed the 11.5 I had to a local dude since I prefer toe room in these.  Almost wished I kept that 2nd size 12.  Will eventually track down another.

Def the dark horse 1 of the year. Zero hype, easily copped, easily worn. Got my pair for 170 shipped a day or 2 after rd and wear them often. Fact that im a spurs fan in Pgh is just a bonus. I would only double up for the right price as i know that resellers are going to start taking advantage but worth getting if you dont have.

Last edited:
Def the dark horse 1 of the year. Zero hype, easily copped, easily worn. Got my pair for 170 shipped a day or 2 after rd and wear them often. Fact that im a spurs fan in Pgh is just a bonus. I would only double up for the right price as i know that resellers are going to start taking advantage but worth getting if you dont have.

Couldnt of said it any better. Everyone went have toro 4s the day of release I showed up to a spot here in LA 30 min before opening to see 20 camped all night for the 4s. Shawdows were easily bought no hassle

I had to have worn them 6/7 times already. Very comfortable. The black sole on them is a major bonus. 

I had to have worn them 6/7 times already. Very comfortable. The black sole on them is a major bonus. 
i love these shoes as well but either you guys dont know what comfort is or your lying to yourselves about the comfort on these. no jordan 1 is comfortable without proper insoles

Couldnt of said it any better. Everyone went have toro 4s the day of release I showed up to a spot here in LA 30 min before opening to see 20 camped all night for the 4s. Shawdows were easily bought no hassle

Im glad JB dropped toro's same day, got mine for retail no tax from local spot because store owner saw no hype on em, tried to go back the next day to get another he raised it to 200 :smh: still not a bad price im just a retail guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom