Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

if one thing could be changed id just have the shoe look like "green toes" with the heel and wings black and the front green. Can anyone do a PS of that to see if its even worth doing? if so i might try

No, DMP > Clover to me... 
OG Celrics > DMP. The nike air tab on the tongue and this colorway seals the deal for me. the only gripe i have is that shiny pattern that resembles what some people are calling a swastika
nerd.gif
. minus the patent leather look and i would of purchases two pairs

I really wish I was in area where I could cop this for the sale prices y'all talking about, no sneaker store near where I'm located at right now. I gotta drive or catch bus 6-7 hours for anything

What State you repin
I'm originally form the Virgin Islands but I moved to NY couple years ago, now I go to school in Vermont & it sucks, Vermont gets NOTHING at all, even the Virgin Islands get some retros, but Vermont doesn't even get basic lebrons,Kobe's,kds, when I say nothing I mean NOTHING lol

Damon Vermont sleeping lol. Went to the mall today and the salesman tried to get me Togo h o me with a pair of these. They are nice, my girl liked them, but for 140 y'all can kick rocks. The sneaker isn't very comfortable for the record I never liked how 1's feel on my feet. Ended up with buying my first pair of Brooks

Damon Vermont sleeping lol. Went to the mall today and the salesman tried to get me Togo h o me with a pair of these. They are nice, my girl liked them, but for 140 y'all can kick rocks. The sneaker isn't very comfortable for the record I never liked how 1's feel on my feet. Ended up with buying my first pair of Brooks
you obviously looked at the shoe and assumed it was uncomfortable, cuz these are pretty darn comfy compared to many other 1s

Back
Top Bottom