Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

i like how these look like the chicago 1s (ones he wore when he LOST to celtics lol) but yea the black on the swoosh and bottom sole is replaced with gold and the red is simply green i like that where as tho the celtics with the jumpman look more like the black toes so i like these better for history and eye appeal purposes. kuddos to JB for this one and makes me think chicagos will really come out with NA now 
happy.gif
 (side note also like how the cavs js are basically the black cement 4s but blue and orange)

Its what i liked about these too. I like the celtics that lool like black toes as well but these are on another level. After the royals this weekend these will be my next Js

as a celts fan and living in mass, i really need these. I know green doesn't work for everyone so i hope these are easier to get then the damn royals
mean.gif

hopefully the amount is the same as the knicks 1s

im waiting for the hawks in honor of jordan losing his first attempt at the dunk contest lol u think he will ever make a niq hawk 1s?

^I see. Hopefully they would release something similar or even better than that Lakers High strap.

These are a maybe for me, but I don't know if it's just the lighting that makes the leather look really shiny.

Back
Top Bottom