Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

On foot look at these.

View media item 355074View media item 355075Only problem with mine is the NA tag is sewn low so the words on the back are visible from the front. You can see on the back where the tag should have been placed (about 1/4 inch down). Happened on one of my royals too.
View media item 355077Not sure why this is such a difficult thing for them to get right.
Mine too man, but I don't really care about the quality that much. I was able to cop mine late Friday night from a seller on Instagram for $155 shipped and they came today. Quite possibly the fastest shipping ever.
View media item 355367View media item 355369

Wasn't gonna cop, but for $85 how could I say no? Actually was pretty impressed when I saw them in person, A lot of the pics Ive seen made the green look to shiny but not the case at all. Hope everyone that wanted them was able to pick-up.... On to the next release

Woah woah way, lets not get ahead of ourselves here.
None of these would have sold if they had a jumpman tag with a jumpman on the back, I'll assure you that. If they were a phat release I'm sure half the people here would lose interest.

The na and blank heel sold these to the majority of people who bought them :lol: in my opinion
Not getting ahead of myself this is easily one of the best. I would've copped if it had a gold jumpman on the back but would've passed with a black one. Black toes last release I missed because it came in a pack but I would've passed on them because of that jumpman. The jumpman on the 09 Celtics did not bother and I copped on a pack split. Shadows the jumpman was meh. Copped but forgot it in my last eurotrip

Also Phats are trash, don't compare real 1s to phats.

Only problem with mine is the NA tag is sewn low so the words on the back are visible from the front. You can see on the back where the tag should have been placed (about 1/4 inch down). Happened on one of my royals too.

Not sure why this is such a difficult thing for them to get right.

None of the words on the back is visible on the front on any of mine (lucky me). If you look closely non of them are even on both sides of the shoe. Doesnt bother me tho.
With my celtics you can see the words on the top of the tongue (very close to having that same problem).

Hopefully I luck out again on the Black Toes and Shadows.

I hope your prediction is correct because I really want the shadows.
Even the Royals were low key on the street.
Every one with a pair of Royals knows what they are.

With the Knicks and soon the Celtics, many people who had/will have them just saw them sitting at a sneaker store and thought it looked cool so they decided to cop

Last edited:
None of these would have sold if they had a jumpman tag with a jumpman on the back, I'll assure you that. If they were a phat release I'm sure half the people here would lose interest.

The na and blank heel sold these to the majority of people who bought them :lol: in my opinion
Yeah, I agree. I'm just saying its not a definite, instant sell-out just for the NA branding.

Damn I had the same problem with my NA tag and the words appearing over the top.... :smh:

oh well overall quality is on point, plus i got it under retail :tongue:

Ohh and if anyone lives in Chicago there is a shoe shop (ma and pa store) with a Jordan account that sells shoes early. Before I went to pick these up at the HoH I tried there since I was in the neighborhood. Dude was trying to peddle me the Lakers 1s. (The red line will take you straight there. Hint: It's in the most ghetto area of the northside)

Sitting on the shelves in Vancouver. Saw em in person today, not bad but I wasn't gonna pay our retail ($170) :x

First the Hitler stache, now the swastika on these 1's... Jordan is a freaking Nazi sympathizer for sure!!!

JK, I can kinda see what you guys are saying, but It certainly seems like a stretch. I hope everyone catches the sarcasm in the first part of this post.

Not getting ahead of myself this is easily one of the best. I would've copped if it had a gold jumpman on the back but would've passed with a black one. Black toes last release I missed because it came in a pack but I would've passed on them because of that jumpman. The jumpman on the 09 Celtics did not bother and I copped on a pack split. Shadows the jumpman was meh. Copped but forgot it in my last eurotrip

Also Phats are trash, don't compare real 1s to phats.

I swear NT can't make up it's mind. I said the same thing in the 3rd royals thread and got flamed for thinking a low top phat black and blue was not a rendition of the royals :lol:

Either way, calling these the best is a matter of opinion :x

Last edited:
I swear NT can't make up it's mind. I said the same thing in the 3rd royals thread and got flamed for thinking a low top phat black and blue was not a rendition of the royals :lol:

Either way, calling these the best is a matter of opinion :x
i said one of the best

People who said that mut've never gotten a pair of phats in their lives. Feels nothing like real jordan 1s. I bought a pair and never again..... Phats are the 1s version of the 8.0s

i said one of the best

People who said that mut've never gotten a pair of phats in their lives. Feels nothing like real jordan 1s. I bought a pair and never again..... Phats are the 1s version of the 8.0s
QFT. Phats are not real jordan 1s. They're much lower cut and have fat tongues. I have a pair of hawks phats that I got for $39 in 2010 as beaters, and they feel nothing like regular 1s on feet either.

i said one of the best

QFT. Phats are not real jordan 1s. They're much lower cut and have fat tongues. I have a pair of hawks phats that I got for $39 in 2010 as beaters, and they feel nothing like regular 1s on feet either.

I got a pair of 2010 lows. :x threw them out. They are just the jordan 1 with more holes, and an SB like tongue.

A modified 1 if you will

^The ones I got where the royals with dark green where the blue is and the swoosh was made of some carpet like material.

EDIT: Also does anyone know if that vertical shoe tree actually does anything?

Last edited:
No self-respecting Celtics fan would wear these. I don't care what the "official" colors are, it's green and white all day, baby...

I know it holds the tongue up to keep shape, but it just turns to crap after awhile.
I always throw those things out, they messed up the tongues on my Bordeaux 7s from being so tightly tied and with that thing in there.

Last edited:
if you looked in the crowd at any time during the NCAA championship game last night you would see the definition of a hypebeast
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom