Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Right, that girl was neither a hypebeast, nor ghetto. We don't know her? I swear, every person who has some Jordan's on that isn't one of these peeps is automatically a ghetto hypebeast :smh:
lol I used that word because it means nothing to me. I would much rather be called a hypebeast than a sneakerhead thats for sure. If I am called a sneakerhead I feel like it is grouping me with many of the people on this site (no offense to those who I am not talking about of course). But sneakers in a strip club? Is that supposed to be sexy? Even by the non overused meaning of the word it is still hypebeast material

From what I gather from JB you are automatically a hypebeast if you are under 28. Beats being a 40sum year old "sneakerhead" that thinks he deserves the shoe more than anyone else because he has useless jordan statistics memorized and that no one who didnt watch 98% of bulls games from 85-99 is worthy of even looking at the shoe.

My .02

Last edited:
Right, that girl was neither a hypebeast, nor ghetto. We don't know her? I swear, every person who has some Jordan's on that isn't one of these peeps is automatically a ghetto hypebeast :smh:
lol I used that word because it means nothing to me. I would much rather be called a hypebeast than a sneakerhead thats for sure. If I am called a sneakerhead I feel like it is grouping me with many of the people on this site (no offense to those who I am not talking about of course). But sneakers in a strip club? Is that supposed to be sexy? Even by the non overused meaning of the word it is still hypebeast material

From what I gather from JB you are automatically a hypebeast if you are under 28. Beats being a 40sum year old "sneakerhead" that thinks he deserves the shoe more than anyone else because he has useless jordan statistics memorized and that no one who didnt watch 98% of bulls games from 85-99 is worthy of even looking at the shoe.

My .02
Imma hypebeast?Ok OG triple OG.

^Never said you were a hypebeast. I said JB section of NT seems to group everyone under the age of 28 as a hypebeast. That would include me. And I would rather be a hypebeast than what NT would call a sneakerhead.

Next time read my post

These are still sitting on the shelves at my local jimmy jazz and dtlr lol. jj had gs sizes too.

I'm looking forward to my pair showing up today.  I liked what I saw so far, looking forward to seeing them in person.

My .02
That's because it's all the kids who didn't watch Jordan play who go the hardest for the sneakers. To prove how cool they are to their peers, gloat about how much they dropped/how much their pair is worth, or to join the hype. if I was that old I'd cashing in on the next generation, obviously things have changed and info and pairs move so much more faster then they did 20, even 10 years ago

Anybody looking for a size 8.5 in the SoCal area, Shiekh in Burbank has a pair.

These shoes are nice. People will look for these in the future. A tribute to Jordan's 63 point game at the Old Boston Garden. Young kids don't know history.

f92a0b019a397fb0e004456a4955b8e7.jpg
fellas if this doesn't match with og Celtics. then i don't know what does.

Anybody looking for a size 8.5 in the SoCal area, Shiekh in Burbank has a pair.

These shoes are nice. People will look for these in the future. A tribute to Jordan's 63 point game at the Old Boston Garden. Young kids don't know history.
My sentiments exactly. If I started my big boy job already this would've been a shoe I doubled up on.

^Yah I am going to be pissed when I want these shoes again after beating these and they are $350+ when they sat even in Chicago, LA, The Bay, and NYC. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom