Air Jordan 1 Metallic Silv Retro++ via TheShoeGame.com

I never was that into the 01 Metallics but these are
sick.gif

i was waiting for these, since the '01s are tough to find DS...but crumpled foil? I mean its not terrible, but it looks a bit tacky...

maybe its a Jordan x Christian Audiger colab?

lets just hope JB stays away from those damn rhinestones...

All I have to say is, there may still be some hope for these IF these are just pics of the sample pair. If we complain enough about this shoe and talk abouthow we want them to be similar to the pair released in 2001 (no aluminum foil), we might be able to help change the outcome of the finished product. It happensall the time with samples. I remember a few years ago when sample pics of the fire red "mars" and military blue 4s came out, they both had leatherwings on the shoe instead of the plastic wings. Enough people complained about it, and we got plastic/rubber (whatever) wings on the shoes. The same thinghappened with the DTRT metallic 1s of this year. The samples had the stupid sock liner, the finished product didn't. The only "downside" to thatwas the tumbled leather which I personally don't have a problem with.

Let's all complain since these aren't scheduled to release til next year. Who knows, our voices just might be heard (and not just by each other)

Back
Top Bottom