Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

nike just hit me with a $20 off 100 or more,wondering if i can stack with discount? want those damn new loves lol

Lol just got the same from Nike after buying on baitme.com... oh well. And Nike prob would drop them when that coupon expires. Smh

Yeah. I need some running shoes, my closet is full of J's & Maxes smh... but that 20% off is too valuable. I have a $20 rewards from FNL might just do that instead.
nah i mean im gonna save the 20% for the new loves, but the GC expires on the 23rd so if the new loves dont drop in time to stack ill use the GC on those

nah i mean im gonna save the 20% for the new loves, but the GC expires on the 23rd so if the new loves dont drop in time to stack ill use the GC on those

Is it worth it though fam?
NL at $110 only saves you $20.
Compared to a $190 Retro saves $40.

Is it worth it though fam?
NL at $110 only saves you $20.
Compared to a $190 Retro saves $40.
i dont buy many retros now adays, and if i do i scoop at outlets or wait for better deals. NDC rarely gets my money directly these days aside from SNKRS releases which i cant use the discount on anyway

Come on NDC drop these so I can use the GC and stack with 25% off code.

Also, If you got more than one GC I think they are stackable.

Come on NDC drop these so I can use the GC and stack with 25% off code.

Also, If you got more than one GC I think they are stackable.
The code they sent this morning is more like a GC, so a 20% code should not be a problem. I have used several $20 GCs in the past on orders, as sometimes you get them as gifts and should be allowed to combined them. Would be nice to be able to use this $20 indeed combined with a 20% off I have ready to use.

i dont buy many retros now adays, and if i do i scoop at outlets or wait for better deals. NDC rarely gets my money directly these days aside from SNKRS releases which i cant use the discount on anyway

Oh okay, makes sense...
Well I hope they drop soon fam.

I tweeted Nike bout it all they said coming soon just to keep an eye on the Nike feed ...but ya there having them

I tweeted Nike bout it all they said coming soon just to keep an eye on the Nike feed ...but ya there having them
I talked with Nike several times on the phone, and chat. They never have any info. I don't get why they are being so secretive about the US release on these. It's not like this is some highly hyped OG, or an exclusive release. It's a mid after all. They have hit NDC in every single region around the world already, except for US. Why hold these back too, now retailers are already getting them? Just goofy.

Just stumbled in on a pair, .5 size up but I'll take it! FTL (Culver City) got 12 pair in last night...only one left, I think a 12...

Last edited:
Just stumbled in on a pair, .5 size up but I'll take it! FTL (Culver City) got 12 pair in last night...only one left, I think a 12...

Was it a HoH store? Mine only got 12 pairs in as well. Shocked in the amount available. Supposedly a GR, but it's not looking like it.

View media item 2439489 my connect sent me this picture he said his manager is waiting on a Pacific date smh I'm like good luck i dont understand why they just want sell them already? planty stores sold there pairs

Sometimes stores have a launch (RD) sheets with style codes and pricing. The practice is that you get new shoes in shipment, you head over to your list that has about 90% of shoes on said launch list & verify they don't have a specific release date. There's those 10% of styles that aren't on the list because it hasn't been updated or Nike, Adidas, Reebok, etc... didn't provide one. So, stores start selling them as they arrive. Finishline is really big on this because selling before the date is frowned upon & could cause you to lose your Nike/JB Account. I'm not sure on the percentage because it changes yearly, but Nike dominates the market. Smaller chains like FNL, mom & pops wouldn't be able to keep their doors open if it isn't for Nike/JB. FNL & other stores need to do their due diligence & contact their vendor to verify a RD. If they say "No RD" put them on the shelves, if they say "Yes, there's is a RD." don't sell until the stated date.
For what it is worth, a regular Store Manage doesn't have juice like that. Usually that falls on the Regional or District Manager to contact them. They're so caught up in meetings and doing check ups on stores to make sure sales are increasing every quarter they aren't going to stop everything over one shoe.

Chart from 2015.
View media item 2439519

Last edited:
definantly dont think its a GR as of right now. local ftl got shipment in yesterday and only 3 pairs left
Just remember this:

finite = having limits or bounds

finante or finate = I have no idea what that even means, those are not words used ever

de-finite-ly
roll.gif

And on a more serious note, most sneaker sources on IG and blogs are still stating this will be a GR

Back
Top Bottom