Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Hope Nike drops them on NDC soon.

Till then, gonna keep checking my local sneaker stores to see if they dropped and have my size available. 

Nike did this with the BW OG uptempo and the HARE 1 mid too. They know that this trickle reason gets people talking and buying. GR these and they probably sit. I needed at least 1 for steelers season. Will double up if i can grab from NDC or in store with a coupon 

Nike did this with the BW OG uptempo and the HARE 1 mid too. They know that this trickle reason gets people talking and buying. GR these and they probably sit. I needed at least 1 for steelers season. Will double up if i can grab from NDC or in store with a coupon 
Damn I forgot about Hares. Probably one of the few pairs of 1s that doesn't look better the more you wear it.

I just dont see the sense in it from a business perspective. whats the point in "creating hype" or buzz with no marketing or even follow up for something bigger on a shoe with small production numbers. nike isnt dumb, they know what lane jordan1 mids are, and they know there are very few "iconic" mid colorways that even register with sneaker heads let alone the whole the general sneaker buying population. the revenue these generate would be/will be a drop in the bucket. 

^^what he said man everyone complimented my new loves when I wore them with an all black outfit

How many mirrors do you own??? Jk [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol 2, one in my old room at my parent's house and one in my current place  
laugh.gif

If anybody looking for these I just copped from Renarts a size 8 . I won't put down a link or number so forumn won't go crazy but they still have pairs you can either call them or they email you a invoice

Triggered on them when they went up on Bait. Will have em in the next day or 2. 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom