Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Damn, let's hope those who missed out yesterday jump on FNL before they sell out.
NDC is sold out, on GS sizes and size 16 in Men's.

Of course ups drops off my package at the ups store 15 min after I leave for work.....[emoji]128545[/emoji]
Wanted to pickup before work....

I've never been a fan of bright shoes but these pop just right [emoji]128076[/emoji]

View media item 2444186
Props to whoever said a black shirt goes just fine with it, can't agree more

Last edited:
These sold out instantly in 2007 ****umean lol
I guess. I only know whats around me.......But these were on sale at a store called street legends here in saint louis. As a matter of fact, they were on a buy 1 get 1 free deal they had, which was MONTH after release..........So they werent $80, they were more like $100, lol.

LMAO no wonder they went on clearance anybody that would let a DMP 1s pack sit in 09 is an idiot. The DMP 1s alone resold for $250 just for the Bred pair.

But the quality was off, & they were Mids.
Resale might have been high, but not everyone cops to resale. To each their own.

I've never been a fan of bright shoes but these pop just right [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Props to whoever said a black shirt goes just fine with it, can't agree more
someone had to tell you that  
laugh.gif

What? DMP Pack was Celtics/Bulls and they were highs. What you talking about willis?

lol sorry, I was confusing that pack for the OL/NL pack.
I do remember the DMP sitting in Dallas. They came out Mid-Summer and were still available into the beginning of September. Celtics pair was well done, & would copped those if they re-released.

lol sorry, I was confusing that pack for the OL/NL pack.
I do remember the DMP sitting in Dallas. They came out Mid-Summer and were still available into the beginning of September. Celtics pair was well done, & would copped those if they re-released.
Yep they did sit in Dallas. Even the Raging Bull pack sat. I was having a convo with a manager at one of our local stores and he even remembered when they sat. Because I was on the fence about them at that store. If we only knew smh. We both should have stacked up lmao.

I copped my DMP pack deadstock from eBay for $100. Came with full attached box with receipt.  It's one of the biggest steals in my collection. Both pairs are still crisp too minus creases and slight midsole aging that you can barely notice. I was the only bidder because dude had a weird title. You could tell he was new to reselling and I don't think eBay's search engine was as sophisticated back then.

Back
Top Bottom