Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

Dunno about everyone else but as far as quality control these look better than any of my remastered high's. No mismatched panels, scuffs, glue stains, etc...

Last edited:
Dunno about everyone else but as far as quality control these look better than any of my remastered high's. No mismatched panels, scuffs, glue stains, etc...
For yours guarantee you look at any shoe 2 long you gonna see a blemish

Picked these up yesterday......got home and compared these to the ones in my Old Love/New Love pack....damn near identical...except for the Jordan wing logo is a bubble on the Old Love/New Love pair and these maybe sewn in or screen-printed (not sure the correct shoe term) ....crazy my old lady pointed it out.... had my looking like damn I'm teaching u well...ha ha overall I'm pleased with this pair tho

So a gs og tongue is about the same height? I forgot how stiff non og tongues were

Yes, a OG GS tongue is the same size as the Mens size Mid tongue. Im about to do a tongue swap on my New Loves when i get home.

Bro follow SwooshAlerts on twitter. They regurgitate every release tweet sent from all the NikeTowns across the country. So I know when NikeTown Georgtown and all the Cali Niketowns release a shoe. So my point is no NikeTown has gotten these. Following this account would have told you it's online and 3rd party retailer only. I hate that you wasted that time and gas
Just followed them.
Wash checking out there tweets...
Clicked on the new love url they tweeted on the 24th, theres my sz 9.5
Just got confirmation.
View media item 2446235
Good lookin out my dude

NOW to receive the sz 16s and do the switcharoo w them behemoths

So new loves for $90 [emoji]128052[/emoji]

Just followed them.
Wash checking out there tweets...
Clicked on the new love url they tweeted on the 24th, theres my sz 9.5
Just got confirmation.

Good lookin out my dude

NOW to receive the sz 16s and do the switcharoo w them behemoths

So new loves for $90 [emoji]128052[/emoji]
Nice....glad I could help. I just got my size 9.5 in yesterday via FNL. Used a $20 reward too.

Sizes left at the foot locker in Pasadena (CA). Picked up a size 11 despite me being a 12, I actually fit into them. If anyone has a 12 and wants to size swap, LMK. Anyway, give them a call and see what sizes they have left. (Keep look out for late shipments, wink wink).

I realized how in different lighting they can look very light yellow and then a more darker shade in darker light so technically they do match the laces

As of now. Serramonte HOH has gotten a restock of the new love in men's sizes.

I'm right here looking at the shoe and they said FSR.

Put mine on layaway the other day at FTL, was only able to do so kuz there is apparently no official release date on these

Last edited:
Just got mine in today
Didn't expect to be here till Tuesday I gues Nike shipped faster
And through FedEx.
Any ways happy to have these have a good weekdn be safe out there

Old "New Love" and New "New Love" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom